Who among us still thinks the DOJ are not a vile and corrupt

Group running interference for the Biden Crime Family?

Anyone ? Or has all the evidence to the affirmative flew over your cuckoo nest?

The English Language doesn’t have enough adjectives to describe you.

5 years supposedly looking into Hunter and the best you got is a plea bargain that exonerates for ALL HIS PAST CRIMEs. Now you are going to give the sewer rat more time. McConnell has done one thing I agree with, keeping that weasel MG off the SC. . SOMEONE CALLHOLLYWOOD , THEY DONT HAVE TO WRITE A SCRIPT, THE CORRUPT PRESIDENT AND DOJ HAVE ALREADY FURNISHED ONE THAT IS HARD TO BEAT. RUN JOE RUN
The DOJ’s blatant corruption was shown in full light today when that piece of shit Merrick Garland appointed as special prosecutor over the Hunter/Joe Biden bribery case the very man who has been instrumental in making sure that no meaningful charges would ever be brought against the Biden’s.

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/11/11934...pecial-counsel

Hell, they don’t even try to hide it.

What a fucking joke.
I really hate the use of the phrase "Biden crime family". When they come up with some proof that Joe Biden took money or used his government influence for pay then you can use that phrase. Until then you can comment on the crimes of Hunter Biden but nobody else.

Democrats don't believe that Joe Biden did anything wrong because there is no proof that he did anything wrong. The belief in a "Biden Crime Family" is just as stupid and lacking any proof as the belief that the 2020 election was rigged!

Did Hunter Biden use his last name to convince people to give him good jobs and pay him extremely large amounts of money. Of course he did. Unfortunately that's not against the law. Then again so did Trump's Children as well as numerous other politicians, actors, social media influencers and many other individuals who make their living off mommy or daddy's name and contacts.

If you want to punish people for who they know or who they are related to get congress to change the laws. Until then quit your bitching.

To stick to the topic at hand. No I don't think the DOJ is vile or corrupt. You've just been drinking too much of the conservative kool-aid.
I really hate the use of the phrase "Biden crime family". When they come up with some proof that Joe Biden took money or used his government influence for pay then you can use that phrase. Until then you can comment on the crimes of Hunter Biden but nobody else.

Democrats don't believe that Joe Biden did anything wrong because there is no proof that he did anything wrong. The belief in a "Biden Crime Family" is just as stupid and lacking any proof as the belief that the 2020 election was rigged!

Did Hunter Biden use his last name to convince people to give him good jobs and pay him extremely large amounts of money. Of course he did. Unfortunately that's not against the law. Then again so did Trump's Children as well as numerous other politicians, actors, social media influencers and many other individuals who make their living off mommy or daddy's name and contacts.

If you want to punish people for who they know or who they are related to get congress to change the laws. Until then quit your bitching.

To stick to the topic at hand. No I don't think the DOJ is vile or corrupt. You've just been drinking too much of the conservative kool-aid. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

if you say so

To stick to the topic at hand. No I don't think the DOJ is vile or corrupt. You've just been drinking too much of the conservative kool-aid. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

There is more actual evidence against the Biden's than Trump.
“Biden Crime Family”.

You can bot be serious ? No evidence?
You can bot be serious ? No evidence? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Kinda my thoughts.

I guess the “turnip patch” is missing a resident.

Perhaps you need take a refresher course in the law.

https://www.lawinsider.com/dictionar...uence-peddling

Sure I bet there are thousands of foreign companies just itching to put someone of questionable character on their board and pay them 1 mil a year . Happens all the time.Let’s see , can you or anyone else think of anything Of value Hunter Biden brought to Burisma? One thing and one thing only is the only logical, common sense answer. And the Biden DOJ is covering it up in broad daylight on National TV.

... Ye Christ! ...

... Mate, I don't wanna start showing you evidence
because it might take the thread off-focus.

So I'll just point you to me "Biden Crime Syndicate" thread
in this very forum - so you can read all about it
-as well as the corrupt twists and turns of the FBI/DOJ.

... But - if I may surely ask YOU a quick question or two
in responce to what you mentioned:

... If the DOJ is NOT corrupt - then WHY did they LIE
about the Hunter laptop when they KNEW it was REAL??
WHY say it was fake and "Russian disinformation"??

... Was THAT done to sway the election for Biden??

#### Salty
Sorry, but I don't believe that DOJ is vile or corrupt.

I also believe that it is quite ironic that today's Republicans say repeatedly that the Democrats are "weaponizing the Justice Department." What do you think Trump did when he was in power?

Donald J. Trump brought all of this on himself. No one forced him to take top secret documents to Mar-a-Lago. No one forced him into staging a coup. No one forced him to call Brad Raffersperger to try to get him to "find 11,780 votes."

Trump In Prison - 2024

I also believe that it is quite ironic that today's Republicans say repeatedly that the Democrats are "weaponizing the Justice Department." What do you think Trump did when he was in power?

Donald J. Trump brought all of this on himself. No one forced him to take top secret documents to Mar-a-Lago. No one forced him into staging a coup. No one forced him to call Brad Raffersperger to try to get him to "find 11,780 votes."

Trump In Prison - 2024 Originally Posted by Math1956
Good thing being blind isn’t a criminal offense.

All you talked about what alledgly did, idhe bringtheDOJ IN TO ASSIT HIM. this isn’t about Trump, Ifyouhavebeen paying attention the last 5 years and especially thatbullshit from the DA yesterday and can’t see where that is vile and corrupt, I truly am sorry for you.

TRY TO FOLLOW THE TOPIC OR WALK ON BY. I HAVE DETAILED WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. IFYOU CANT SEE THAT THEN PEOPLE WITH ALIKE MINDSET ARE THE PROBLEM.

The DOJ’s blatant corruption was shown in full light today when that piece of shit Merrick Garland appointed as special prosecutor over the Hunter/Joe Biden bribery case the very man who has been instrumental in making sure that no meaningful charges would ever be brought against the Biden’s.

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/11/11934...pecial-counsel

Hell, they don’t even try to hide it.

What a fucking joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Trump In Prison - 2024 Originally Posted by Math1956

Who among us still thinks the DOJ are not a vile and corrupt

Wow. With the above posts, some of y'all just can't comprehend things.

Yeah. It's gotta be corrupt to the core. Seeing that a guy who worked for Bush has appointed a donny guy to lead the case for hunny b (that has been doing work on the same guy since 2019.) Yupper. Incredibly biased. And there sure is gonna be alot of whinning about how donny being treated. Sure definition of TDS. People need to look in the mirro when they say/post that.