Nikki Lynn any thoughts advice?

Want to meet Nikki Lynn any thoughts or advice?
Wrong forum but I'd go for it!
  • jf
  • 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM
All the reviews look like its a go. Plus, for me, her pix are hot shit! I like the tall leggy ones. So it's either her or Natasha Love for my next move. Yum.
  • ztonk
  • 06-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
She's known to be a big flake, but if you do hook up she's a good time. I got lucky once and wrote a review, then got flaked on the next 2 attempts. Good luck with that.
I would say,,,
Give her a try! I heard she's a FireCracker, and that one visit is never enough...
Granted, sometimes persistance is needed to get to her, but it's well worth it. Also, she has recently stepped her game up, and gotten rid of her biggest set back and is focused on her clientele and their happiness.
I have an incall location for the next week, and I'm running Happy Dayz Specials!
I am reachable at 320-207-3000,,,text first, and come let me show you the New Me!
Eraserman-you get a super special as soon as you call me. I loved our session that night, we clicked and I'm sorry I was a flake after, let me make it up to you!
Love y'all!
She's known to be a big flake, but if you do hook up she's a good time. I got lucky once and wrote a review, then got flaked on the next 2 attempts. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by Eraserman
+1
She's fun but her TCB leaves much to be desired.
A tall (5'11") sip of water that's real fun in bed.
Greek Isles tour is outstanding
But watch the Snatch Thread and be ready to go when she is available
Otherwise her availability gets real spotty
  • Toyz
  • 06-08-2016, 05:52 AM
I would say,,,
Give her a try! I heard she's a FireCracker, and that one visit is never enough...
Granted, sometimes persistance is needed to get to her, but it's well worth it. Also, she has recently stepped her game up, and gotten rid of her biggest set back and is focused on her clientele and their happiness.
I have an incall location for the next week, and I'm running Happy Dayz Specials!
I am reachable at 320-207-3000,,,text first, and come let me show you the New Me!
Eraserman-you get a super special as soon as you call me. I loved our session that night, we clicked and I'm sorry I was a flake after, let me make it up to you!
Love y'all! Originally Posted by Nikki Lynn

Nikki are you hitting the "new & improved" part of your career?

She's known to be a big flake, but if you do hook up she's a good time. I got lucky once and wrote a review, then got flaked on the next 2 attempts. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by Eraserman
+1
She's fun but her TCB leaves much to be desired. Originally Posted by i69UinTX
+1

She was very flaky with me and then announced "that time of month" midway through, so that was a bummer as well.

If you are a gambling man, might be worth the risk.
If she's not bouncing off the walls and shaking like a chihuahua, what could go wrong?
Valtrex?
Shoddy tcb. Double booked me twice in the same day, but when we did meet it was nice. Excellent dt.