The Legend of $37.50

• Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 09:01 AM
For about 4 years now I'be made a joke about offering $37.50 for a session.

Many of you have laughed about it. I've tried to be creative when I used it. Some of you have even used $37.50 as a joke yourself.

What if I told you there is a back story behind $37.50 & its a legit session amount?

If you are interested in hearing the story...and want to find out WHO that Hoogar is...then vote YES in the attached poll. Simple majority is all it takes
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 01:12 PM
The hoogar herself, a random provider who thinks it might be her & 2 White Knights don't want to hear a funny story...
I suspect this involves 8 guys for $300.
I hope the story has a delicious sammich ending!
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2016, 06:44 PM
I suspect this involves 8 guys for $300. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody

I'm sorry Mr P, but that would be incorrect...its just me & I don't share or cross swords.
  • ztonk
  • 06-04-2016, 02:56 PM
I hope we get to hear the story before Toyz ends up banned again...

z
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 03:01 PM
I hope we get to hear the story before Toyz ends up banned again...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Sounds a lot like a moderator threat to me. Want to share with everyone the motivation for your statement?
  • ztonk
  • 06-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Sounds a lot like a moderator threat to me. Originally Posted by Toyz
No, just my personal opinion. Historically, when a hobbyist gets this worked up over a provider-arrangement-gone-wrong, it doesn't end well.

z
  • Toyz
  • 06-04-2016, 03:22 PM
No, just my personal opinion. Historically, when a hobbyist gets this worked up over a provider-arrangement-gone-wrong, it doesn't end well.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
This is twice recently you've taken shots at me that were unwarranted.

Wanna discuss someone getting worked up about a provider arrangement gone wrong? Look deep within yourself, ZTonk.

Yah, I respectfully said the drive by moderation would start soon & it seems I am spot on.

And tell me...how the fuck do you think you know who Mz $37.50 is? Drawing a conclusion before the announcement is made?