Be careful where you eat

I just had a friend tell me she got caught up in some ugly business going out to eat with a stranger in Lubbock. Has always been a risk, and especially in Lubbock it seems, but avoid folks who share initials with Larry Elmore advertising on Small Table Grill today.
Ha
Dam that sucks
I wish I could see some of these ads so I’d know what to avoid
Thanks for the heads up
I wish I could see some of these ads so I’d know what to avoid Originally Posted by hammertoe395
https://amarillo.skipthegames.com/fe...e/359752752149

Not for sure if LE has anything to do with it, but this ad is definitely one to avoid! I love the part where she says she's an Ebony Queen-lol
I had no idea Lubbock was so HOT!!
That same ad has been running in El Paso and Las Cruces.
Everywhere seems to be heating up, and not just meaning the summer weather
I wish I could see some of these ads so I’d know what to avoid Originally Posted by hammertoe395
"Those" ads won't help here. I'm talking about a legit girl picked up from her ad on STG. But that lends itself to a warning for all of us that LE is out there working STG right now, so I would personally stay away except from known chefs and those on here through the next weekend at least.
Thanks for the advice be safe out there everone
Lubbockite here. In the last year or so, two guys who run in similar circles as me got popped along with a dozen or so other folks in solicitation stings. i didn’t know either dude personally, but I saw lots of drama on FB. One of the reasons I haven’t hobbied in Lubbock in over three years, plus there doesn’t seem to be many good providers here at all any more.
Trust your gut and verify, if something seems off, that’s because it is. You’re either walking into a sting, mugging, or some other nonsense. Been there done that and would not recommend it.
Small Table Grill is closed right now
I wonder if its related