"In need of a lawyer asap"

Any lawyers Around that can help a single mom get traffic tickets removed and warrants lifted....4693096618.....pleas e serious inquiry only ...i have no criminal background just cant afford tickets ...
We have a couple real lawyers on here.... Maybe Shyster Jon.
Not sure if they do traffic tickets.
http://onlineticketlawyer.com

Specialize in hand,nig tickets for internet savvy consumers. Very good and reasonable prices.
might be best to sit out the tickets in jail (credit of $25 a day, or something), and have a couple of sessions each day, with Jailers in your cell.. those fines will be erased in no time.
Chung i want say what i really want to say to you god bless your miserable life chump...
Chung i want say what i really want to say to you god bless your miserable life chump... Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
thanks, but I'd feel better if the blessing came from Lucifer.
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2017, 12:10 AM
thanks, but I'd feel better if the blessing came from Lucifer. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She was cruel to you for giving her good advice, I've sat in jail a couple of times to clear my tickets that turned into warrants back in the day

It's really not that bad of a idea if you have no money to pay, maybe sucking man juice out off fat hairy men and handing thousands to the court might be a better option?
Did you get a ticket and missed the date on the ticket you are supposed to either show up in court or send in the full $ fine and now it has turned into a warrant?

Or is the date not here yet?
😂
She was cruel to you for giving her good advice, I've sat in jail a couple of times to clear my tickets that turned into warrants back in the day

It's really not that bad of a idea if you have no money to pay, maybe sucking man juice out off fat hairy men and handing thousands to the court might be a better option? Originally Posted by BLM69

I used to work with a guy who did this all the time. He would wait until the city ran what he called a "two for one" special and turn himself in late on Friday. in a few days they would be filling up and realize that he was not gonna pay, so they would turn him loose paid in full. It was like a annual event for him and he would use his vacation time.
It's nice to have a police chief in your back pocket.....
I used to work with a guy who did this all the time. He would wait until the city ran what he called a "two for one" special and turn himself in late on Friday. in a few days they would be filling up and realize that he was not gonna pay, so they would turn him loose paid in full. It was like a annual event for him and he would use his vacation time. Originally Posted by goodolboy
right.. smart guy. turn yourself in late Friday, you get credit for the whole day, even if you go in 30 minutes before Midnight.. stay the weekend, Monday morning is when the County bus goes to each city in the County, to pick up passengers for transport to "County".. the system is expecting you to bond out by then, and when you don't, and it's now a hassle to book you into "County", they find "ways" to drop the whole thing.. PAID IN FULL on your outstanding tickets.

you outsmarted the Bastards
I'm just now reading this. If the OP wants to send me a BRIEF email about the tickets, I'll respond. My email addy is in my sig line.