Finding a sub?

Okay here's the deal. I had a long-term relationship with a fantastic sub who had to move to another part of the country to care for her mother. We were together for about four years. She started off as a provider that I had known for a number of years and she was actually the one that approached me about becoming my sub. I was absolutely thrilled because I had always wanted a sub, but due to personal and professional profiles, I can't really participate in the lifestyle.

I have diligently but discreetly tried to find another suitable sub by seeing providers who list submissive in P 411 profiles or who claim to be somewhat submissive. However, I haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about finding a sub when I'm not in a position to attend clubs, etc.?

I believe I am a very good Dom, and I take excellent care of my subs. I would absolutely love to have another one, but I just don't seem to have much luck in the limited ways I'm able to search them out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If it helps, I'm near Kansas City.
Fetlife...
.com is a place to try, not sure how long it will take. Finding subs seems to be more of a challenge in my parts of the country.