I know this will get me some hate -- Rochester "batting average"

This past year, I made a series of trips back and forth to Canada from NY -- and, each time, I passed through Rochester. Based on my research ahead of time - there were a NUMBER of ladies I wanted to meet. Sadly, the return rate on inquiries was not particularly high.

Gabrielle: My top choice. I went 0-3 there. My first attempt I got screened right away; and then I messaged to set up an appt. -- no reply for a few days. I booked with someone in Buffalo and a day later Gabrielle wrote back that she was free that day. I said I wasn't any longer, but that I'd be back in the area in a month. A few days before returning, I made an appt with her; and, one day before - when confirming - she informed me she wasn't able to meet before 12-noon.

The next time (a month later), I reached out again - this time, planning to get to her after 12-noon; and suddenly, she had a deposit requirement. I don't pay deposits -- I have way too many whitelist referrals; but we agreed that I'd reach out when I was in town, and if she *was* in an incall and free, we'd meed. Three times in the next few months I texted and each time - no luck. I do see her website and Tryst ad is down; so perhaps she did finally retire as she'd said.

Rose: The most frustrating of all, because we made three appointments and I was canceled on each time. First time - I hadn't heard from her, so I'd made another arrangement. The night before my travel, Rose emailed that she had JUST gotten back from traveling and would love to see me the next morning. We set it all up. And -- nothing. My texts that morning to learn where I was going went unanswered. A week later she got back to me; apologized and said she'd make it up to me.

Second time - I *got* the address ahead of time. She asked me to stop to pick up lingerie - which I did. As I was exiting the lingerie shop, she texted that she wasn't feeling well. It started as "sniffles" and quickly advanced to "a cold" then "a fever." Again, she said she felt horribly; and would make it up to me.

Third time - I set up a time with her ... she didn't want too early; so I set up my travel route to hit the Rochester area at a specific time (and then, had appointments later in the day). Confirmed the night before around 8pm. Following morning, she texted that she could only meet - approximately three hours after our agreed-upon time (which - if I lived in the area; wouldn't be bad; but as someone driving through ....). I still don't know if there was another appt. or if she just enjoys making appointments and then canceling on them; but I removed her from my list after that. I know some of you swear by her; but - honestly - the amount of disregard shown for other people's timing and scheduling just makes her amazingly unappealing to me. I don't take pleasure in knowing someone else is getting screwed. :/ (0-3)

Bella-Blu: Had set up an appointment with her the first time I was set to meet Rose. When Rose called, I made up an excuse for Bella. When Rose bailed the first time (and the second) I reached out to Bella each time -- no reply. I cannot say I blame her. (0-2)

Pixie: Texted 2-3 times - never got a reply (0-2)

KatieAnn: Had good text conversations; but each time I reached out to see her, never heard back until the day *after* I went through town. (0-2)

KellyO: After multiple dead-ends, Kelly was able to squeeze me in last minute. I submitted a report here; but I wouldn't repeat for me. (1-1)

Layla: Loved her look; definitely was excited to meet her. She was able to meet; but we had to keep pushing the time back. When we finally met, I was harried and rushed. We talked and she said she looked forward to seeing me again (when she'd "make it up to me") - but the last visit (the last one I'll make) - I texted and never heard from her. (1-2)

Final batting average: 2-15....rather sad, in the end
I just love the way ladies tell you they will "make it up to you."
Why not visit the ladies in Canada? With the exchange rate you can't go wrong.
It was harder to do that (and easier to meet while en route). And, quite honestly, the Rochester rates are largely competitive. But ... at 2-for-15; I guess you get what you pay for.

Canada does seem like it might be the option now (my monthly trips to NY will now be, maybe, 2-3x a year; so I won't have the options I used to).
Just talked to Rose today : )
Bottom line. The providers do not, I repeat, DO NOT give a fuck about you, your needs or what you go through to give them business. If it suits them to see you, they’ll see you. If not, it doesn’t matter what hoops you jumped through, it ain’t happening.

And then you’re the asshole if you call them out on it.

I wish you better luck my friend. I’ve heard it said here a couple times. Stay with the AMP’s. They are cleaner, friendlier, in most cases less expensive, and they are genuinely glad to see you.
THIS!
Bottom line. The providers do not, I repeat, DO NOT give a fuck about you, your needs or what you go through to give them business. If it suits them to see you, they’ll see you. If not, it doesn’t matter what hoops you jumped through, it ain’t happening.

And then you’re the asshole if you call them out on it. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
As far as Gabrielle, at least you didn't have an appointment, get a confirmation 2 hours before the date and still get ghosted while in the motel lot.

Had another one cancel tonight 30 minutes before the start time, second and last time for her. At least she made contact.

As far as Gabrielle, at least you didn't have an appointment, get a confirmation 2 hours before the date and still get ghosted while in the motel lot. Originally Posted by ben dover

My first appt with Rose was functionally that. I drove from north of Albany to Rochester and got ghosted -- and, by then, it was basically too late to set up anything meaningful.

The 2nd and 3rd times, I thought ahead and tried to set up "backups" - but I felt scummy doing that.
Just talked to Rose today : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Just curious what this has to do with the fact that she basically screwed the OP over…….

elg…….
This past year, I made a series of trips back and forth to Canada from NY -- and, each time, I passed through Rochester. Based on my research ahead of time - there were a NUMBER of ladies I wanted to meet. Sadly, the return rate on inquiries was not particularly high.

Gabrielle: My top choice. I went 0-3 there. My first attempt I got screened right away; and then I messaged to set up an appt. -- no reply for a few days. I booked with someone in Buffalo and a day later Gabrielle wrote back that she was free that day. I said I wasn't any longer, but that I'd be back in the area in a month. A few days before returning, I made an appt with her; and, one day before - when confirming - she informed me she wasn't able to meet before 12-noon.

The next time (a month later), I reached out again - this time, planning to get to her after 12-noon; and suddenly, she had a deposit requirement. I don't pay deposits -- I have way too many whitelist referrals; but we agreed that I'd reach out when I was in town, and if she *was* in an incall and free, we'd meed. Three times in the next few months I texted and each time - no luck. I do see her website and Tryst ad is down; so perhaps she did finally retire as she'd said.

Rose: The most frustrating of all, because we made three appointments and I was canceled on each time. First time - I hadn't heard from her, so I'd made another arrangement. The night before my travel, Rose emailed that she had JUST gotten back from traveling and would love to see me the next morning. We set it all up. And -- nothing. My texts that morning to learn where I was going went unanswered. A week later she got back to me; apologized and said she'd make it up to me.

Second time - I *got* the address ahead of time. She asked me to stop to pick up lingerie - which I did. As I was exiting the lingerie shop, she texted that she wasn't feeling well. It started as "sniffles" and quickly advanced to "a cold" then "a fever." Again, she said she felt horribly; and would make it up to me.

Third time - I set up a time with her ... she didn't want too early; so I set up my travel route to hit the Rochester area at a specific time (and then, had appointments later in the day). Confirmed the night before around 8pm. Following morning, she texted that she could only meet - approximately three hours after our agreed-upon time (which - if I lived in the area; wouldn't be bad; but as someone driving through ....). I still don't know if there was another appt. or if she just enjoys making appointments and then canceling on them; but I removed her from my list after that. I know some of you swear by her; but - honestly - the amount of disregard shown for other people's timing and scheduling just makes her amazingly unappealing to me. I don't take pleasure in knowing someone else is getting screwed. :/ (0-3)

Bella-Blu: Had set up an appointment with her the first time I was set to meet Rose. When Rose called, I made up an excuse for Bella. When Rose bailed the first time (and the second) I reached out to Bella each time -- no reply. I cannot say I blame her. (0-2)

Pixie: Texted 2-3 times - never got a reply (0-2)

KatieAnn: Had good text conversations; but each time I reached out to see her, never heard back until the day *after* I went through town. (0-2)

KellyO: After multiple dead-ends, Kelly was able to squeeze me in last minute. I submitted a report here; but I wouldn't repeat for me. (1-1)

Layla: Loved her look; definitely was excited to meet her. She was able to meet; but we had to keep pushing the time back. When we finally met, I was harried and rushed. We talked and she said she looked forward to seeing me again (when she'd "make it up to me") - but the last visit (the last one I'll make) - I texted and never heard from her. (1-2)

Final batting average: 2-15....rather sad, in the end Originally Posted by meerkat2121
they all just did you huge favors. gabby been doing this since at least 2010 when i got your same treatment, that was my first of 35 bannings and handles for just doing what you are...TELLING THE TRUTH, .. none of these scumbags are worth any info of ANY sort.they woud sell out their mother just to be here trying to white knight some hooker .

first thing they are going to try and threaten you with is some sort of hooker blacklist.. so trying to get on that for about 13 years has never saved me any money

then if you dont use a burner phone , the threatening texts will start and failed attempts at blackmail to some sort of attempted extortion or bodily injury. so , come by the house and try to collect.. your going to contact my employer,,yet ive never been fired from anything,, im going to tell your wife,,,,go right ahead not married...im going to tell all your friends,,,great now ill have more asking me for new leads... but anyways ive seen all you mentioned or seen some sort of vid and believe me they are nothing worth getting upset over or beyond what your currently finding around with alot less hassle. dont let the hype fool you .
Rose flakes a lot but men here simp for her.
Just curious what this has to do with the fact that she basically screwed the OP over…….

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
point is, that she hasnt done that to me...
I gave him some names that were good for first timers
Rose was not included
He ignored the names I gave then went to long shots instead
and yes I got canceled late notice by a very nice girl yesterday and am not whining about it
Not Rose by the way
Rose flakes a lot but men here simp for her. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
you seen the vid ?

dont pm me for it though , i deleted it after the 45 sec mark ,,, nothing unexpected from what i gad heard and nothing to re visit
Well cutie, why dont you help the poor guy out and point him towards some good girl.
You do seem to know everything.....
I'm not a "first-timer" - I had a different user name on other sites; and I was predominantly in the NYC area (although I would do trip reports when I visited Chicago, DC, New Orleans, etc.) --

As I said, I had way too many whitelist referrals; no "bans" -- this wasn't a case where I was new to the landscape :P - It was, unfortunately, just a game to others; and I valued my time more than that. Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me thrice? Meh .... that's just someone who gets off on seeing how far she can toy with you. :/ c'est la vie.

But, this isn't JUST about her (although she's probably the most egregious) - it's the 2-15 on even getting an appointment that was bizarre. I can still remember being in Chicago - 15 years ago, and scheduling multiple appts. in one day (because I didn't want to cancel anyone and I hadn't expected both ladies to be available) .... 2-for-15 is certainly a new phenomenon (but, then again, that could explain why Tryst ads seem to mostly be $500-and-up (and anyone under that is in that 2-15 range). LOL ....