Swan dive into the fray....

Hi guys! Mysti here, trying to figure out this site,& though proven to be a boob punch so far, it has me hopeful that nothing worth having is easy to get. I specialize in sensual massage,and feel as though I am very gifted with a plethora of high level skills. I am here only seeking encounters based in reciprocal respect, please don’t hit me with the alphabet soup of abbreviations, I don’t have a “menu”. What I have to offer is a warm affectionate, free spirited-healing energy. I have to feel your energy, because if I don’t feel resonance with a person I won’t continue a relationship on any level. I am not concerned with your looks ,age, social/financial status, etc. I’m interested in having great experiences with great guys. I believe for some I may be a unique and refreshing anomaly to the “lifestyle”, I won’t mislead you,or waste your time, if it’s a nude pic you want ,don’t make a fake appointment, just ask. If you are unsure what a gentleman is call or text me 8173131571, when I cease to respond, start there and re-educate yourself. Looking forward to meeting you! Procrastination is like masturbation, your only f@#%ing yourself, trust your instincts, don’t hesitate...
Hi Mysti, nice entrance. Welcome to the fray. I'm in Fort Worth too. Feel free to hmu if you have any questions or want to talk.
Welcome and sure wish you were closer to me (Tulsa).