How many people will die from coronavirus in USA in 2021 base on mainstream Media.

I know have said it fake because I don't see body's in street like car accidents.
[/QUOTE]=Tiny;1062008403]Looks like there's a problem with the web site today, so I wasn't able to make this thread a poll. But if you'd like to post an estimate please do so. I'll be damn sure to revive the thread on January 1, 2022 if my number was the closest, and may do so anyway.[/QUOTE]
I will try to help.
Tiny.. you might as well make this official for the winner of the 2020 corona virus death count.

the count for 2020 is something 330,000 deaths. 20 million were said to be infected. don't know if thats right.

post who got it right, who got it wrong.
It ends in a year! Jesus fuckin' CHRIST!

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Starts at 355k so far there up date Evey day and seem to close to cnn fox news cbs and other billion dollars newese organizations
Say safe please we don't want any of you in the statistics play every here to find this post and bring it up one year from now.
Saint Fauci the flatulent will save you with his Holy Water vaccine!

I won't die from Covid, I have marriages to save; these dicks won't suck themselves So, there's that...

Happy Hobbying and Happy New Year!
It ends in a year! Jesus fuckin' CHRIST! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

this is for 2020. remember the bet was how many dead until 2020.

this thread is just a new one for 2021.
just looked at the link ripmany provided.

20 million cases.
350,000 dead.
12 million recovered.

so that leaves 8 million sick?
  • Tiny
  • 01-01-2021, 08:07 PM
Tiny.. you might as well make this official for the winner of the 2020 corona virus death count.

the count for 2020 is something 330,000 deaths. 20 million were said to be infected. don't know if thats right.

post who got it right, who got it wrong. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, The idea was to come up with how many people ultimately would die from this. And the dying's far from over. However, you have to have a cutoff or this goes on forever, so I picked December 31, 2021.

I think the top three in the contest all looked at this analytically, by considering the infection rate, infection fatality rate, and population to come up with an estimate. It wasn't purely a guessing game.

You don't change the rules in the middle of the game. The December 31, 2021 end date stands. However, I'm going to be very surprised and very saddened (by the carnage) if eccieuser is not the winner.
Dilbert, The idea was to come up with how many people ultimately would die from this. And the dying's far from over. However, you have to have a cutoff or this goes on forever, so I picked December 31, 2021.

I think the top three in the contest all looked at this analytically, by considering the infection rate, infection fatality rate, and population to come up with an estimate. It wasn't purely a guessing game.

You don't change the rules in the middle of the game. The December 31, 2021 end date stands. However, I'm going to be very surprised and very saddened (by the carnage) if eccieuser is not the winner. Originally Posted by Tiny

e9500 got the 2020 tho...

how is the count going to be handled in 2021?
Is this another Benghazi thread?
Is this another Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
thread derailment
check your pms bub
thread derailment
check your pms bub Originally Posted by winn dixie
Its obvious that hes had too much to drink from the New Years eve party. thinks this is a benghazi thread????

his pms is running wild!

You don't change the rules in the middle of the game. The December 31, 2021 end date stands. However, I'm going to be very surprised and very saddened (by the carnage) if eccieuser is not the winner. Originally Posted by Tiny

I never said anything about changing the rules. its fairly obvious you've had it set from the begginning. I get that about the cutoff date.

you've never explained your reasons for going 2 years.