Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): NA
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Virginia just north of Menual
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, K9, MISH
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid shoulder.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Shorter, maybe 5-2, not skinny, but not thick. Nice melons (b, borderline c). Athletic build.
Recommendation: No
Just saw Amy yesterday and she was happy with $.2 and did a great job. Alwyas plesent and wanting to please.
Originally Posted by UTRFriend
If you come at me with gps then you're going to get lowballed ... considering we ended up at $.2 there should have been a little less clock watching and complaining. I got my monies worth and she got paid ... asking for extra jacksons at the finish was cause for a hard "no" for me. Your experience is your experience, mine was mine ... mongers can make up their own minds, but I'm not paying $.6 (or a bengie for a handy) ... that's why they ask for that, because there are folks out there that will pay that ... to each his own.
Just saw Amy yesterday and she was happy with $.2 and did a great job. Alwyas plesent and wanting to please. Originally Posted by jtripper1968
I always have the same experience as you jtripper. Hand her $.2 and she is happy and performs. Never any negotiation or attitude.
What? An AMP asking 600? Am I reading this wrong?
What? An AMP asking 600? Am I reading this wrong? Originally Posted by JuniorJay5226
Ok, Definitely not reading those right than …