Strip club questions

A buddy and I are making our annual vacation plans and will be driving from Iowa to New Mexico. We plan on staying a night in Wichita or Dodge City on a Sunday. We’ll probably start out by trying to pick up some gals at a bar, but if we completely strike out (most likely outcome) we would like to know what strip clubs will have the best looking ladies and/or the most flexible rules.

We are a little spoiled in Iowa because you can touch the girls at all the strip clubs, fully nude is an option, and the girls are pretty open minded. I’ve been trying to read up on Kansas strip club rules and I’m not making much progress. Here are my questions: 1). Can we touch the strippers at all? 2) Should we stay in Dodge City or Wichita? 3) Which strip clubs do you recommend?

Additionally, we do this once a year so we aren’t afraid to spend money if it is worth it. Also, I don’t really care if they offer extras as long as I can play with some young titties and the gal will at least grind on me and tease me. Not looking to get into any trouble the first night of my vacation 😂
Dodge City has no strip clubs.

Hope you have fun in Wichita.
Thanks! Wichita it is. I did call a random strip club tonight, but they just said I could read the rules on the door when I get there. Not sure how to interpret that…
Wichita strip clubs are like most where there are official “rules”. However flexibility is up to the club and the girl. So every thing is an entire crap shoot. Day shift girls are more likely to let you get away with more.

However for what you are looking for Pleasures regular VIP option will work the best. In the stage they are allowed to go full nude.check out the girls and the standard lap dance is I believe $25 and they have a separate walled off area and the majority of girls allow titty play and grind. I’m above average size and if I wear loose jeans and adjust myself so my head peers out over the waist they’ve never complained.

If you want more that’s a different story and refer back to my first paragraph. I’ve heard stories of some girls giving various extras including going all the way in the the club especially during the day. Anything inside city limits will be a bikini club with no nudity and depending on the establishment the vip is hit and miss though I’ve gotten take out from a few of them and even gone all the way at one.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a club because I have a spending problem when I do go and there are more cost efficient ways for me to get my rocks off but feel free to ask any other questions.
Thanks for the info, I think I’ll follow your advice. I know it probably sounds like I’m going a little overboard on the research, but a couple of summer ago we traveled to Winnipeg without doing any research. We were definitely caught off guard when we found out that even in the private dances, the girls couldn’t even touch us and stayed 3-5ft from us at all times. I will never go to a club with rules like that again. I’m just trying to learn from my mistakes.