Bondage Pics

Here is my first contribution to our new forum. I hope everyone enjoys visuals as much as I do and these images will spawn some discussion.

These are relatively tame and if one of our mods can give me the guidelines of posting pics, I will attempt to post within the rules. Although I won't guarantee it...

Keep them coming!!! If you have men in bondage, we'll look at those too! LOL
Sheeeeet. I ain't even into this shit , but damn, kinda gives me a chubby,, Fuck, I 'm scared ..I ain't never cummin back here again...I guess I'm missin the point here,, when do we start fuckin.. This BDSM shit has always intrigued me, but I never see any fuckin,its all tide up,but no fuckin, I WANT TO FUCK..Help, enlighten me on this shit, I'm curoius
Not sure if these are permitted or if it is too over the top. I never received any rules from a mod, so if I have overstepped the boundaries, I apologize in advance. But here you are Grip, some bound fucking! Just one for now, to see if I get my hand slapped...

Keep them coming!!! If you have men in bondage, we'll look at those too! LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't swing on that side of the fence, but perhaps someone else who is into male bondage could post some pics.
I think being tied up with all those ropes and that ball in her mouth would give me claustrophobia. I don't mind giving up control but that is a bit much.
That's much better..ok now that were fuckin I'm much better..I guess dudes get off to this shit WALDT. Personally, why go to all the trouble of bounding her, after you cum, then you have to untie her. I would rather smoke a Marlboro Light, while she is cleaning me up..I will give it this, he has her right where he could tear that starfish up, that ass hanging halfway off that stool is nice and handy. Hmm, you know, WTF, were do I start, go to Lowe's buy rope,chain, padlock, find a stool..I don't know,i'llthinkaboutit...
I like light bondage...silk ties, handcuffs (real not fake ones), some soft rope. The pics are way past anything I would do. To each his/her own though, I dont judge.
Hmm, you know, WTF, were do I start, go to Lowe's buy rope,chain, padlock, find a stool..I don't know,i'llthinkaboutit... Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT

GRIP, You don't need Lowes or Home Depot..... I've got everything you need right here baby. Including the starfish.
Grip,

I do believe that TexasStar has called you out.

Make sure and take the "chubby" that you got looking at those pics and put it to good use.

I think I'm gonna like this section.
Grip - Come to the Dark Side.... Were it is all open for your use and pleasure... Here a thought, get a 2nd sub, to clean you and her up... Mmmmm....

LOL, Did that 2 times, Oh Holy Hell!

KK, Smokin hott pics, I know not for everyone, but it is all good!

Public Sex - So much fun!

I might just do that, how do I find out if I am a sub are dom,,I am getting tired of the same old bbbj,gfe/pse,cg,fs,rinse and repeat type activites.. TexasStar pm me, let me know how to unlock your website and tell me what kind of BDSM we can do? Some bdsm on that starfish might do the trick SWEETIE.. WTF... I always liked whippen ass.. Thanks LIZ FOR THE PM IT WAS ENLIGHTENING,,,, oK Texasstar waiting on you...
oK Texasstar waiting on you... Originally Posted by GRIPITRIPIT
Your wish is my command Sir.