Will the real Caressa Kisses stand up/fake ad

The plagiarize thread
Caressa
CaressaKisses@bunnyranch.com
Date:
November 28, 2015, 9:55 AM
FLATTERED
It was once written and frequently quoted that, “Caressa Kisses is a fictional but fuckable character!” I’ll second that!
Yep, Caressa Kisses (lil’ ol’ me) is an original, a one and only—but you wouldn’t know it from the copycats that forever try to pilfer and plagiarize the Caressa Kisses playbook!
If I’m a Gucci than I can count on your hands and mine the number of Cheap Chinatown knock-off’s posing, posturing and spouting my words and works. Of course, imitation is the highest form of flattery so while it’s irritating it’s by no-means infuriating—I’m a roll with the punches pussycat at heart…
It’s my honor to know of folks who name their vibrators after me—that HBO’s Cathouse labeled me the Ultimate Girlfriend Experience, that my thousand plus followers on Twitter.
And there must be a reason for this level of success and platitude that transcends just the looks. Surely, the reason that Caressa Kisses has unheard levels of sexual stardom are because; well, because the spirit, the verve the joi de vivre which is what Caressa is all about.
You can attempt to look like someone and sound like someone—but you can never be that someone. Better that people nurture and develop a skill set they can call their own rather than glom, mimic or ape someone they simply can’t be.
I admit, I have admired many a woman and have been inspired too, not emulate, but incorporate those traits that I find appealing.
Anyway folks; if you’re looking for originality, the real deal; that once in a lifetime encounter—then seek me. The creator, not an imitator, is at your service!

Kisses; Caressa

Caressa asked me to share that with you all, she disputes
the following thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=2055839 she has never provided in Dallas or anywhere outside of the legal ranches in Nevada.
This ad is an imposter and has been asked to stop using Caressa's name that is trademarked http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-body/18948481

Dennis provides 7 legal brothels in Nevada, 3 outside of Carson City NV and the others near Las Vegas. All ladies are tested weekly for STDs, are drug free, and licensed with the local Sherrif Department. He is totally against illegal prostitution and human trafficking/pimps. He provides a safe legal fun place to play. Sure the prices may be higher and activities covered but you get the safety of clean nonnpimped/drug addicted ladies and do not risk being arrested.

Any questions you can contact CaressaKisses@bunnyranch.com or on twitter at @CaressaKisses1
WOW. blast from the freaking past!
Wake me up when it's time for me to give a shit about anyone or anything to do with the fucking Bunnyranch in Nevada!

Especially after what that fuckhead 'Dennis' did to douchebag Lamar Odom.

Lmao
Wake me up when it's time for me to give a shit about anyone or anything to do with the fucking Bunnyranch in Nevada!

Especially after what that fuckhead 'Dennis' did to douchebag Lamar Odom.

Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
Lamar did it to himself, if you listen to Dennis's media interview, the day Odom brought drugs/overdosed in Dennis's place of business got hauled in an ambulance it became public knowledge, Dennis's has every right to defend his business, and the ladies working there. Plus Odom/Kardashian is refusing to pay the bill after the credit card company denied the charges.

Shame on Lamar, he put himself in this situation not Dennis

Dennis runs a clean legal operation, and no would have ever know Odom went their if he was not hauled out in an ambulance. I hope Odom recovers.

It is safer than seeing a girl from backpage/or eccie or anywhere really considering how much busts have been happening. Dennis has the right idea to legalize prostitution! The illegal side is a dirty, unsafe environment..

Go somewhere it is legal to be with a beautiful woman that is legal, the building is safe, the woman gorgeous legal, drug free, STD free..
You've convinced me...Wake me up when it's time for me to give a shit about anything to do with the Bunnyranch in NV, 'Dennis', douchebag Lamar Odom or the Cardashicans!!
The ranches in Nevada are the best place to have fun, he even has a gentlemen's club now. You can get beautiful women that are legal and licensed to take of all your needs, a cigar, booze. You can take them on outdates to anywhere in Nevada. You can take them gambling, skiing, boating, camping whatever you heart can dream of you can do at the ranches in Nevada.

It is 10,000 times safer than risking your life not knowing if the girl you picked off of here or backpage has a pimp, she has a social disease or hooked on drugs or will rob you blind and leave you with blue balls.

Dennis runs a clean legal operation, the girls get caught with drugs or anything illegal he will fire them and take legal action, yes they are independent contractors, working at a legal brothel that tests them weekly for all STDS, the ranch is safe, has limos to pick you up, a heliport if you want to land a helicopter. It is living the lifestyle, the ladies set the prices and will work with any budget. I would rather have a legal safe bunny than worry about a crazed pimp, a girl that might rob me, or might be on something, or run the risk of having my career ruined by getting caught in a sting. You have none of those worries at the ranches run by Dennis Hof, it is safe, legal and fun.......heaven on earth
Are there other places besides ones owned by Hoff? Or are you just his spokesperson?
Are there other places besides ones owned by Hoff? Or are you just his spokesperson? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Yes there are other ranches, you have the Mustang Ranch, Sheris Ranch and Hotel, Chicken Ranch, the dovetail ranch, Desert Rose Gentlemen's Club and Legal Brothel to name a few

I just know what Dennis offers, because I have been there and I am not his spokesperson, he has Caressa Kisses as his spokesperson, and a media liasion.

I was given permission by Caressa to refute the claims, since I have an account here and she does not.
Ridiculously long for me to read and actually think about a girl I don't know at a pace I've never been. I do though not give two shits about Odom or that crazy family he married into. I'm still pissed at him, feel like he stole from the Mavs.
Sometimes one should say less because more is not allways better. .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...038&highlight=
Sometimes one should say less because more is not allways better. .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...038&highlight= Originally Posted by Namssa
Mr. Mod sir, I see you posted a link of mine! I have retired from doing the illegal and going with the legal, now that I am closer to the ranches, I have moved out of state and I am traveling full time but home base is much closer to legal fun.

I was in town that night doing live theater and wanted a lady to come over and talk! Which I do more of than not. I have had a few close calls in my life and I am just sharing what I know.
Too much to read. Holy fuck. Paragraphs please.
too fucked up to read ....an old hooker that doesn't do Dallas,refutes a thread from five years ago, and worries about an over weight Hispanic chick using her name....... good lord ,,,,this is why our courts are so clogged up............and yeah Dennis is still a pimp, not a good one but a pimp none the less...........just a fat ass old white pimp,,,,,,,,,,
So how does one get so pussy whipped by Caressa in just one month? I mean you went from CIM with SexyKaylen, to no nuts, in about a month here.

Valued Poster

Reviews: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I just have to have any cum all the time. Nothing better then that warm cum hitting the back of your throat. yummy.. Now im so horny danmit..lol

Sorry babe! Didn't mean to make you horny or did i

Grizzly
Yep mine hit the back of your throat and came out the nose lol. Hmm time to recreate that moment....
Hmmm. Interesting. On another note. TG, starting early tonight eh? Sorry, couldn't find the drunk avatar.