Dear p411 members...

I love that there is such a site as p411 around, makes everything easy and much safer.

Nothing I love more than getting a PM on there and with a click can view a detailed profile that tells me alot about what you do and do not like.

My current complaint is for you gents that put "prefer not to answer" for nearly every question (grrr). They may seem insignificant to you but they are helpful for those of us who take the time to read them to ensure a good experience.

There is believe it or not a question about preferred shoes. I am a tall lady so when I put pumps on I am about 6ft. It's a weird moment when I answer the door and the guy is 5'7 and I'm towering over him and he looks scared. But I didn't know BC he didn't fill in height or show preference.

It also helps us weed out men we don't have in our preferences, just like you men do.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement, commence with the humping!
...if only P411 offered up as much info as your blog!

Wouldn't that be cool?
Yes I like to read the detailed profile,
see what the likes are or not!
LOL. Okay, I'll go back and finish the profile.

At the time when I signed up, I was too horny and excited to be bothered by a bunch of questions. Also, I didn't think you ladies cared. (I was new to the hobby).
  • grean
  • 02-05-2019, 02:00 PM
...if only P411 offered up as much info as your blog!

Wouldn't that be cool? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
If she ever decided to get out of the hobby, she could easily make it as an erotic novelist.

Holy smokes!
If she ever decided to get out of the hobby, she could easily make it as an erotic novelist.

Holy smokes! Originally Posted by grean
Dear Penthouse Forum......
Hehe I'll take that into consideration
A nice and tall glass of water is all ways good

We should be allowed to prefer not to answer as long as the ladies are still able to lie about their age and use dated photos. I wish we could crack down on deceiving photos on 411.
We should be allowed to prefer not to answer as long as the ladies are still able to lie about their age and use dated photos. I wish we could crack down on deceiving photos on 411. Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
I agree. You cant trust the pics or the provider profiles on P411. So many think CBJ is GFE. I've had a few block me when I ask if they were GFE (BBBJ). P411 is becoming useless with all the changes. I can understand all the misleading showcase on this site but not on P411 where I am paying good money on a yearly membership.
I answered all the questions on p411. I submitted a request to a provider, and she responded that based upon how i had answered, she didnt think we were a good fit. Then she wouldnt respond to my questions as to why. The only thing i can think of id maybe the questions on 420? Made me concerned that a provider had put bad stuff about me out there somewhere and that was why she said no
We should be allowed to prefer not to answer as long as the ladies are still able to lie about their age and use dated photos. I wish we could crack down on deceiving photos on 411. Originally Posted by Skankhunt915

Your completely right. You don't have to answer, I am only saying that a complete profile is helpful to the experience. As far as women lying about their age is something I don't understand but everyone has their own reason. Those of us who are age verified submitted ID, so if the badge is there than you have no worries.

I believe if they don't look like their photos you are allowed to say something to someone the provider will get a notice. I recall a PSA being sent out.
I answered all the questions on p411. I submitted a request to a provider, and she responded that based upon how i had answered, she didnt think we were a good fit. Then she wouldnt respond to my questions as to why. The only thing i can think of id maybe the questions on 420? Made me concerned that a provider had put bad stuff about me out there somewhere and that was why she said no Originally Posted by Doug4343

Better to know your not a match before hand instead of when you are face to face and wasting time with a bad experience. I do not enjoy obese men so that question is important to me. I'd rather know before.

Also she may not have given you a reason to not open a can of worms. Just remember how many ladies are in dfw
  • OT8
  • 02-07-2019, 08:32 AM
I support Lady's message, but my 2 cents...P411 is replete with providers that hide their Okays and Age, Lady not withstanding. I tend to move on from lack of common information too.
Wish I had gotten approved to answer all those questions, LOL