Called out in a nice way

I’ve been searching for a clue, unfortunately I can’t seem to find a thread to tell me the answer. Long story short I ask a provider about certain activities I was interested in via PM

#1 she asked why I don’t write reviews? Ladies should I start writing them now after years in the hobby and if so why?

#2 can someone please enlighten me on the next question?
Do you know why it is "inappropriate" to talk about activities before meeting?

This provider was super nice and educational so I’m trying to learn some eccie Etiquette.
Regarding your question #2. Some time back before the long shutdown ShysterJon, who is a lawyer that used to frequent this site, wrote a post that became a sticky. Unfortunately that post is now gone. The gist of it was this. He handled many cases involving prostitution or "hobby" activities, and he observed that almost all of them came about because people discussed money and/or specific activities in direct communications. His advice for avoiding trouble with LE is to never discuss activities or money in any form of direct communication. That information should be limited to ads, reviews, web sites, etc. I don't say it as well as he did, but that's the general idea. Most people have forgotten his post and many ignore it, but some still follow that policy.
  • L.A.
  • 02-10-2019, 08:45 AM
#1 she asked why I don’t write reviews? Ladies should I start writing them now after years in the hobby and if so why?

Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Why on Earth would you want to do something like write reviews on a review site?
Bingo!!! That must be it...I’m a dumbass

Thank you!!!
Regarding your question #2. Some time back before the long shutdown ShysterJon, who is a lawyer that used to frequent this site, wrote a post that became a sticky. Unfortunately that post is now gone. The gist of it was this. He handled many cases involving prostitution or "hobby" activities, and he observed that almost all of them came about because people discussed money and/or specific activities in direct communications. His advice for avoiding trouble with LE is to never discuss activities or money in any form of direct communication. That information should be limited to ads, reviews, web sites, etc. I don't say it as well as he did, but that's the general idea. Most people have forgotten his post and many ignore it, but some still follow that policy. Originally Posted by billw1032
Bingo. I always shudder when a guy asks me for a “menu”

Write a review or pay for premium access guys. Most of the pertinent info is listed in reviews and signature lines. Also we are allowed to post rates in our ads on other sites like oh2 and p411. A little research can save everyone a lot of time.
What a minute, what info have I been missing? If you write a review you get what? What are the benefits of premium access?
  • Crock
  • 02-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Also we are allowed to post rates in our ads on other sites like oh2 and p411. A little research can save everyone a lot of time. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Aren't you allowed to post your rates here? In your signature line?

A little bit of advertising can save everyone a lot of time.
  • Crock
  • 02-10-2019, 10:01 AM
What a minute, what info have I been missing? If you write a review you get what? What are the benefits of premium access? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
LOL! You get to read the rest of the review!
PA Access means you can read the encounter details... and it also enables you to see signature lines of the ladies and gives access to the boys club.
Nothing causes my inner sirens to go off in my head more than when some stranger writes to me asking, "What do you offer?"

Or asked specifics. Before screening, especially.

Since I do some fantasy/role play/alternative sensuality stuff, sometimes we actually DO need to discuss activities before getting together but that's after screening.

And I SCREEN.

So screen, first, read reviews and then go forward. I don't see a need to ask a bunch of questions ("Will you give me head?" Duh!) before a regular appointment with a sex worker especially if you're done your homework researching seeing someone.

As far as premium access goes, a lot of men really like having access. My guess is, in the men's locker room, there is more gossip and more vulgarity with discussions about sex and all that entails. Not sure.

But when you write reviews, and if the review is approved, then you get so much time in the men's locker room. Not sure of the particulars but it's easy to find that info.
  • Crock
  • 02-10-2019, 10:20 AM
To be truly safe, don't discuss anything until you've at least started doing the deed.
  • 1life
  • 02-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Yeah I’ve always hesitated on this too. Because we hobby to fulfill desires. So I get a specific idea in my mind but don’t really want to start off wrong with the ladies by asking questions. So I get screened and then even in text I don’t want to write anything. In person seems rude to ask hey I want to do this and that. So here I am with this unproductive bucket list !! Lol
Aren't you allowed to post your rates here? In your signature line?

A little bit of advertising can no longer save everyone a lot of time. Originally Posted by Crock

Guys who don’t have premium access no longer can see our signatures/rates, showcases, or ros in reviews, kinda my whole point.

Since those changes took place, it has caused some confusion. I get a lot more messages asking me for menus rates and other things I don’t feel comfortable discussing, especially prior to screening.

Sucks but that is just the way it is now.

Another suggestion would be to use google for information gathering. A lot of providers use twitter or other social media platforms. Most providers share recent photos/content and provide a link in the bio to their websites. Takes a little digging but the information is out there
  • 1life
  • 02-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Thanks Jules for your up beat spirit and advise ! I’m all about positive vibes like yours. No matter if we get our specific answers the different sites and suggestions you made basically shows a ladies personality. I’ve been fortunate through that searching to have found many great women to share memories with ! 😁
How hard can it be to use the secret code words?

"Roses"

"Tour of Athens"

"Untranslated French"

"In my dream fantasy "

All of these provide 100% protection from legal prosecution, either by our criminal justice system or by money-sucking divorce attorneys.