Tips on Screening Providers for Accurate Information

My mind was wondering. I have been hobbying for over 4 years now. I am on a budget for 3-4 visits per month. I make sure do thorough research on ladies before I meet them to ensure a good time (or write a "Yes" review). I can't really afford otherwise but sometimes mishaps occur. Any tips you guys have to screen providers outside the norm of reviews, pics or Google it? Ladies please share why some post misleading pics or provide poor service? I understand you have to make a living too but on a review site it will only last so long.
reviews to get an idea of location, tcb, attitude, activities, fees.
her profile & bio to get some basic info.
her posts to get an idea of her personality.

Luck, be a lady... It's always a roll of the dice. Especially in this world.

I don't give much weight to positive reviews. Often it's the same dude reviewing the same visit multiple times just to gain premium access.

Or that guy who wants TUHA but he doesn't shower... So he leaves a negative review instead.

Some providers actually like their work, but society puts weird pressure on women in this line of work, and they often suffer self esteem issues because of it.

It's hard to be a reliable stable provider for any length of time. The money is good, but it comes at a cost.

Even for the ones who enjoy the work, there are good and bad days, and a bad day in a provider's world can be pretty horrible (see TUHA guy above...)

In my experience, when trying to find a pro on the internet, the better the initial communication, the better the visit.

Keep in that many guys will send multiple messages and end up not scheduling (guilty of this myself), so I understand that providers may not want to deal with a half dozen messages just to schedule one visit, but the single line "here's my rate and incall location" type of reply is generally not a good indicator.

Communication is key. If she isn't willing to spend 15 minutes communicating with me about my desires and expectations, I'm not willing to give her $200 to lie on her back...

I have refrained from posting negative reviews when the services were clearly misrepresented, just because it wasn't an outright mugging.

I should probably post more negative reviews, but I'm not sure any of you would care, or that it would really mean anything at all.

If I get robbed, I'll post that, but if she says she can deep throat but then can't, I realize that not every deep throat queen can handle a throbbing 3 inches... Lol