Dirtiest talker even on text?

Hey, I'm curious as to which Providers will talk just as dirty in text messages as they would in person A Provider that will say so hot to drive a man wild before before getting to finally meet? Just curious, and sorry if this has been posted before.
Look man, Providers don’t want to do this unless they are getting paid...Dudes that want this or expect this they look at as time wasters who aren’t going to show up for their appt because they just whacked off to the dirty talk/sexting.
The only one that I’ve seen that talked real dirty in texts was Smore and she isn’t around anymore.
Makes sense. I understand.
I texted the word Ebola once ..... pretty nasty
Look man, Providers don’t want to do this unless they are getting paid...Dudes that want this or expect this they look at as time wasters who aren’t going to show up for their appt because they just whacked off to the dirty talk/sexting. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Thank you clarifying it, the perspective really helps. I may have been in the hobby a couple of years, but I am not an expert on all of it yet.
Sadly she’s gone. Teganluv is gone and she took 99% of the dirty talk with her.

Ah. I remember it well. She was the only provider I gladly accepted random PMs and texts from.
I get why they don’t do it totally, especially by request. But I must say, a random one a time or two after an appointment is already set with a screened hobbyist would really up the experience for us ladies. But again, I understand why most don’t.
Provider's phone = business line. It's considered wasted time.
If you're in the mood to read dirty stuff...check out LadyAnastasia's blog....some hot stuff there
The only one I've received was just last Sun. I sent a text confirming the session. Told her I was 15 mins away are you ready for me to head over. She replied "fuck yeah, my pussy is getting wet just thinking about it." Knew it was bs, but was a nice touch.
Dudes that want this or expect this they look at as time wasters who aren’t going to show up for their appt because they just whacked off to the dirty talk/sexting. Originally Posted by ManSlut

This!