Screening or References

I had my first hobby experience in the DFW area 42 years ago. When family, kids and a few (steady) ladies on the side came along, I drifted away from the hobby. Now I find myself wanting to dabble again but have no references for screening purposes. How does one go about re-establishing themselves in the community?
Get one of these:

• grean
  • 02-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Sherry
  • BLM69
  • 02-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Sherry Originally Posted by grean
X2
Sherry Originally Posted by grean
Yes, I recommend Sherry too. She's a very respectable lady with a safe incall and most importantly, she is reference friendly.

The link to her bio page:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971
  • BLM69
  • 02-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Sherry is our newbie break in gate keeper
  • L.A.
  • 02-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Post an ISO with your explanation and you'll get responses. Lots of ladies have alternative ways to screen you.
Search for newbie friendly ladies but make sure they are also reference friendly also. Get a few good references under your bet and you will be good to go
Plenty of newbie friendly providers as myself that would love to see ya & be your reference
Plenty of newbie friendly providers as myself that would love to see ya & be your reference Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

I thought you said you do not provide references? I told a guy this morning you weren't....hmmmm?
I thought you said you do not provide references? I told a guy this morning you weren't....hmmmm? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Honey just ask me if you ever confused about my business. I switch it up every now and then. I use have a policy no reference until a review is posted but hell I got a lot of reviews now so it ain't a big deal to me no more. It worked so no need for me to be greedy at this point lol. I've been providing references for a while now I just don't ask for references cause I like to do my own research instead of going by what a stranger tell me
  • grean
  • 02-14-2019, 01:22 PM
What is everyone's experience with out of town references? How does it work?
Nina....providing refs? Bahahaha now that's false advertisement lol
Nina....providing refs? Bahahaha now that's false advertisement lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Naw I simply just don't reply to you hahaha lmao do you own research lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2019, 02:13 PM
Nina is a cold Bee, she keeps it real