Study: Cuckolding can be positive for some couples

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cli...r-some-couples

Excerpt:
In our current political climate, the term "cuck" -- short for "cuckservative" -- has become an insult of the so-called alt-right, aimed at men they view as spineless and emasculated. The slur has its roots in the concept of cuckolding, or having an adulterous partner.

But, according to a recent study by David Ley, Justin Lehmiller and the writer Dan Savage, acting on cuckolding fantasies can be a largely positive experience for many couples, and hardly a sign of weakness.

References to cuckolding appear in literature as early as the 13th century, usually in the form of male characters who fear that their child has been sired by another man during an act of infidelity. Today, however, cuckolding has become fetishized into a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. Women also share this fantasy, but less so than men.

"This fantasy has been around as long as marriage and sexuality," said Ley, whose book "Insatiable Wives" addresses cuckolding in heterosexual couples. "But we're hearing more and more about it these days, and more people are rejecting the social stigma against this fantasy."

Indeed, the numbers suggest that cuckolding, or at least thinking about it, is more common than you might imagine. For his forthcoming book, "Tell Me What You Want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help Improve Your Sex Life," Lehmiller surveyed thousands of Americans and found that 58 percent of men and about a third of women had fantasized about cuckolding.

So let me get this straight over half of you guys have the desire to see your SO getting the dick from someone else? You liked to be belittled. You NEED to be belittled. Well I guess it helps you to accept that it's your money and not your winning personality that keeps her around.

All those TS reviews and getting a strap on shoved up you ass are starting to make sense.

So does anyone wanna fess up before any of the ladies chime in on how you like to walk around in a wig and dress going by the name of Susan. But none of that putting on a diaper and sucking on a pacifier shit. That's a whole other level of fucked in the head-ism.
This must be a race based thing....
You know there are some bruhtha's out there that were brought up in "that" kind of household and fall in with the 58%.
I have a confession about a famous black Megastar cuck..but I dont want to draw the ire of the black community so I wont expose him for now..its hard for me to admit he was a cuck...but word is he couldn't cum unless he saw his wife being fucked...and what really made me sick is he would ask white guys to fuck his wife...it hurt my heart to find this out.

I guess I wont say shit about it.
Depending on what your old lady looks like, I can quote you a rate for cuckolding.
It could be more, or less, than what I charge for a good swift kick in the nuts.
  • dmode
  • 01-26-2018, 04:33 PM
It's a CNN story. Fake news.
I have a confession about a famous black Megastar cuck..but I dont want to draw the ire of the black community so I wont expose him for now..its hard for me to admit he was a cuck...but word is he couldn't cum unless he saw his wife being fucked...and what really made me sick is he would ask white guys to fuck his wife...it hurt my heart to find this out.

I guess I wont say shit about it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is it me, or is it just weird how SC always refers to himself in the 3rd person? I wouldn't have thought SC was a Megastar. A cuck, yes..but not a Megastar...correction MegaRacist...yes.

But then again, he IS a legend...in his own mind....
Call me Nostradomous...I can predict your basic ass responses before you can read my posts. You are slow indeed. I say jump and you just fucking do it everytime It's like watching circus poodles...you're too easy my dude. lol
I would have a revelation about a famous black Megastar cuck..but I dont want to draw the ire of the black community so I wont expose him for now..its hard for me to admit he was a cuck...but word is he couldn't cum unless he saw his wife being fucked...and what really made me sick is he would ask white guys to fuck his wife...it hurt my heart to find this out.

I guess I wont say shit about it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY

Because he couldn't make her cum, he needed somebody else to do it. He just wanted to see her face in ecstacy, even if it took another dude to do it. He imagines himself as the other guy with all the sights and sounds that go with it.

If this is directed at you, especially in Italy, it means you are not man enough to satisfy your lady. Another guy has to do your work for you. She needs your comfort. But satisfaction comes from someone else. Like they know you are weak. Your "megastar" must be all show. No substance. I'm guessing in the entertainment industry. Not sports.

Just get your bitch a vibrator. Damn.
This must be a race based thing.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
50 Shades of White
sigh...OK I will spill the beans....
sorry I can't
Is it me, or is it just weird how SC always refers to himself in the 3rd person? I wouldn't have thought SC was a Megastar. A cuck, yes..but not a Megastar...correction MegaRacist...yes.

But then again, he IS a legend...in his own mind.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
The way you ride sisto dick is borderline gay as foook. Sisto seems like a stand up dude plus black dudes don't do gay shit so you might want to go fooook with some of these tranny fuckers around here. Might have more luck.... Toodles.
. . . black dudes don't do gay shit . . . . Toodles. Originally Posted by shinepro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW8_Y5cbKlA

I've enjoyed a number of hotwife swinger hook ups that have been cuckholding encounters. Houston had a great swinger scene btw.

Several of them have been guy's who don't have large cocks and want to see their wives (or GF) fucked hard. They might also be a little bi-curious and enjoy seeing someone with that kind of equipment. It's healthy when done right. Both people can enjoy solid orgasms and the eroticism around the encounter.

There have been a couple instances where it's been more extreme. I'm not a submissive and that doesn't turn me on, but it does work for plenty of guys. Who am I to judge? It's not dangerous play and it adds to their sexual relationship. That's a win for the couple.