This is supposed to be fun!

Look fellas I joke about a lot of shit. Like you think I'm here with an ebt card. Honestly, I'm here because I like a variety of pussy and I can't get it on my own. Simple. Along the way I joke and kid because after busting my ass, hustling to get the money I come here for a reprieve. Like after work, shoes, shirt, pants socks come off. Eva thing come off. This is fun!! It's fun!!! So have fun. You are spending great money have fun. Period. I got big problems, so this is a reprieve. Keep your insults coming. All I care about is a good time I can't procure on my own because I have no game and reporting back. Buy you'll want to be comedians. Let me buy pussy, joke, have fun, pay my fare and have fun
.shinepro will hang with my dudes, sip drinks they give me, shoot me 250 for chick but when I'm with a female here she'll have less sex, get her money, and have a great conversation.let shine be shine. Love you'll but you'll going to make me buy a sex doll.Steaks still on deck.Shine drunk and full of that food stamp ribeye.
I thought it was obvious to you were joking. Mentioning the food stamp was the kicker. Unfortunately in social media people are quick to get nasty and respond without thinking.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2018, 01:12 AM
shine we aint got no damn game neither, no way no how. anyone paying for pussy aint got no damn game, straight up, dawg..

u do u n we'll keep laughing...with ya, not atcha. it is supposed to b fooking fun, n anyone ruining ur fun, put 'em on ur fooking ignore list, n leave it at dat..

saw my fave utr tonite after taking a few days off. hobby breaks are fooking amazing, as is her fooking fine looking booty. (n dat fooking greek tho..) but i still aint got no damn game..
We know you have zero game shine and are pussy whipped. No need to emphasize in every looking thread..
  • dmode
  • 02-02-2018, 07:24 AM
The uneducated diction is painful.
I don't think he's uneducated at all. He just likes to talk the jive shit to fuck with people....and it works....just like sissy lips
I agree, he probably is educated which is the problem..His fractured syntax and lack of diction are an indictment of our public school systems
If you can walk and chew gum at the same you will get through