Don Lemon out at CNN

Looks like you only enjoy the homos on Fox “news”…or are they “cocksuckers” like President Biden?
Bottom line, I'm just as happy about Lemon being fired as you are about Carlson being fired.

..........and yes, I think biden is a cocksucker, trying to destroy our country day by day. Plus it's a known fact that homo Lemon is a cocksucker.
Bottom line….I’m happy both of them got fired. And I don’t even watch cable TV news!

And yes…I think Donald Trump is a cocksucker for triggering an insurrection, and I look forward to watching him squirm with all of the court cases he is facing.

Carry on….
Maybe Trump and hunter biden will be squirming at the same time in different court rooms.
Maybe Trump and hunter biden will be squirming at the same time in different court rooms. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Maybe, maybe not….
So is Fucker Carlson (oops, did I misspell that). Glad both these blow hards are out of a job. I miss the old days when we had guys with integrity on the job like Walter Cronkite and Harry Reasoner
If hunter biden was as smart as Joe Biden says he is, he would accept any and all probable charges against him, plea out, get his time and then have Joe Biden immediately pardon him.
Bottom line, I'm just as happy about Lemon being fired as you are about Carlson being fired.

..........and yes, I think biden is a cocksucker, trying to destroy our country day by day. Plus it's a known fact that homo Lemon is a cocksucker. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Lmbo 😂
#SoldiersForPrezBrandon2024 #WingnutTearsInMyBeer #TrumpTrainDerailed #StormyDaniels4TheWin #YallBigMad
They are all a bunch of crooks. Politicians and tge news media and both are having sex with each other.

The news media died when Walter kronkite died.
My concern isn’t Biden, anyone with a brain knows he ain’t running shit unless Ice cream flavors are the topic. It’s the administration behind him that’s beholden to the wealthy people who run this planet. Biden either plays along or he too and his family will be crushed, he fears his own administration not China, Russia, he’s president by title only, how many times has he openly said “I don’t want to get in trouble by saying something I’m not supposed to” he’s the leader of the free world, give me a fooking break. I just don’t see Biden lasting long enough to actually become President again, IMO Susan Rice will soon emerge from the woodwork and throw her hat into the ring. It’ll be another Obama admin. This is as good as it will ever be in the USA, we will never go back to the way it used to be, I expect things to only get worse and have consistently been preparing for the shit to hit the fan. The thing with good, upstanding law abiding citizens is just that, they wouldn’t dare rise up and compromise everything they have worked so hard for. The radical left and crooked media got even more emboldened after Trump got elected, so much so that they weren’t concerned about hiding who they really are, they in essence exposed themselves. They will bend the rules to stay in power and there’s nothing we can or will do about it, bah, bah, bah likes lambs to the slaughter. Our military is woke, FBI woke, DOJ woke, who’s gonna hold the line for this country?
#SoldiersForPrezBrandon2024 #WingnutTearsInMyBeer #TrumpTrainDerailed #StormyDaniels4TheWin #YallBigMad Originally Posted by USAsoldier
You ain’t no patriot and certainly not a soldier.
Arananegra appreciate your words. Could you be specific on , “ and have been consistently preparing”. What are you salting away ….how are you salting away…what have you attempted to do security wise..what get out of dodge plans do you have secured..how quickly are you poised to react - hours ..days ?
Please share what you feel comfortable to enlighten those of us who are starting to feel the ceiling getting closer.
Thank you,
  • pxmcc
  • 04-25-2023, 04:31 AM
Don Lemon called out Trump's bullshit. Tucker Carlson knowingly lied to his viewers. I fail to see an equivalence there.

Ara, if you haven't served, stfu on calling out those who have or questioning their patriotism. i haven't served, and i'd be the last person to call out a soldier on the far right wing for his patriotism, or lack thereof. Hell, my nephew retired as a Navy Frogman and he's far right wing, and I would defend his service with honor, his patriotism, and his life, even though we don't agree on one damn thing politically. (Plus, he's the best damn dice shooter i've ever seen lol.)

Not every soldier who went to Iraq came back thinking that dubya had a lick of common sense. Even Afghanistan turned out to be a clusterfuck. China? Ya we need our Seals underwater in the Taiwan Strait doing black ops. Obama and Biden both understood that. We needed to stay in Afghanistan like we needed a hole in the head. Biden had the guts to say it and gtfot clusterfucking shithole of a dumpster fire.