Do you like Indian Curry?

Do you like Indian curry?

Is there big Indian community in Houston?

I am originally from India. Dallas is where I go to school for my grad studies. I was thinking of visiting Houston.
I know there is a pretty strong Paki-community.
There's a small section of the city called the Mahatma Gandhi district that has dozens of Indian and Indo-Pak restaurants and shops. There's a rather significant Indian population in Houston.
  • dmode
  • 03-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Does every thread you start have the word curry in the title? That's hilarious.

There are a lot of Indian and Pakistani establishments on Hillcroft by 59S. There's a large population in SW Houston too.
^^^ I had no idea "she" was a provider until I looked at the posting history.
  • dmode
  • 03-07-2018, 06:02 PM
^^^ I had no idea "she" was a provider until I looked at the posting history. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
If that's her in the picture then she's pretty cute. 🙂
The OP should post some curry taint photos.
op should curry up and get here
Curry on...

https://preferred411.com/P258591

350 buys a lot of curry!
Do you like Indian curry?

Is there big Indian community in Houston?

I am originally from India. Dallas is where I go to school for my grad studies. I was thinking of visiting Houston. Originally Posted by Deepika
The Quality that you are seeking reside in Sugar Land/Missouri City & Richmond hon. Have safe travels and enjoy your stay if you choose to make the trip!
... is where I go to school for my grad studies.... Originally Posted by Deepika
op should curry up and get here Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Welcome, Deepika. You will do well in Houston.

But be wary of GS. The last Asian college student I greenlit him to meet back in September 2014 was creeped out by his BCD talk and follow-up emails.
It contributed to her ending her hobby adventure earlier than planned.

As a result, there was much lamentation and gnashing of teeth among the other truly standup good guys she met and had looked forward to meeting again.

But be wary of GS. The last Asian college student I greenlit him to meet back in September 2014 was creeped out by his BCD talk and follow-up emails.

As a result, there was much lamentation and gnashing of teeth among the other truly standup good guys she met and had looked forward to meeting again. Originally Posted by Lady Jane Arista

• N.M.
  • 03-07-2018, 10:41 PM

Shocking Revelation...
On another note.. Pakistanis find "Paki" offensive so y'all may wanna cut that out
Hmm..thats odd. An UTR I been drilling said something similar. Cant name her because he would get "upset" if he found out I been banging her. Oh well GS. Not trying to start anything, but I been drilling her like an endless well

As a result, there was much lamentation and gnashing of teeth among the other truly standup good guys she met and had looked forward to meeting again. Originally Posted by Lady Jane Arista