A thanks to all

I have enjoyed the last 2 years here and want to say thanks. My wife came to me on New Years and ask that I give her 6 months of my undivided attention to work on our marriage. I don't believe she knows the extent of my involvement in the hobby. So after some very deep thought as to why we got married and the prospect of a better future I agreed. I will check in from time to time. I still have a bunch of pa credit. I wish everyone a safe new year Thanks
good lucks ta ya small pappy ...yer plastic man will be ...lookin forward ...ta yer next review which will be ...comin ...soon

...an if ya gets a ...chance ...an yer wife starts ...pleasurin ya ...maybe post up a ...pic ...of er bendin over an winkin the ol shitter at ...plastic man
Is she hott? Whew
good lucks ta ya small pappy ...yer plastic man will be ...lookin forward ...ta yer next review which will be ...comin ...soon

...an if ya gets a ...chance ...an yer wife starts ...pleasurin ya ...maybe post up a ...pic ...of er bendin over an winkin the ol shitter at ...plastic man Originally Posted by Plastic Man
A worms eye view of ol' brownie..... Sweeeeeet!!
Girl, if it don't work out stay UTR till after your lawyer cleaned him out
Good luck Dad!
The utter and blatant disrespect in almost every thread is so overwhelming. It gets tiring.
Very unselfish decision BD. The best of luck to you.
Wish you luck
The utter and blatant disrespect in almost every thread is so overwhelming. It gets tiring. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
maybe you will have better luck in 6 months if his luck runs out

may the op have that is needed
utter and blatant disrespect Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Worser than your udder avaterd?
Worser than your udder avaterd? Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Yes.
The utter and blatant disrespect in almost every thread is so overwhelming. It gets tiring. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
can ya ...thinks ...of anythin more precious ...than an ol jimmie takin an ...action pic ...of his wifes shitter an sharin it with ...plastic man

...cause ya be soundin like some sorta ...anarchist
I have enjoyed the last 2 years here and want to say thanks. My wife came to me on New Years and ask that I give her 6 months of my undivided attention to work on our marriage. I don't believe she knows the extent of my involvement in the hobby. So after some very deep thought as to why we got married and the prospect of a better future I agreed. I will check in from time to time. I still have a bunch of pa credit. I wish everyone a safe new year Thanks Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Hi, BD. It seems to me that most marriage counselors recommend the 6 month thing...

I personally believe that if you are actually going to "give 6 months undivided attention" that you should not "check in from time to time".

If I were her I would at least want you to carry through on that promise. If not you may as well keep hobbbying IMHO because to me it would be the same thing.

I do wish you well if you never return, and of course welcome you back if you choose to.