Independent girls

Has anyone been recently with independent girls? There was a thread ago but most of those numbers aren't even in whatsapp anymore.

I ask because its really hit or miss, sometimes the girl of the photo does arrive, and sometimes they dont look anything like the photos and not in a good way.
I consider your experience as it's a sign of the economy. Stimulus checks and unemployment have provided income/additional income to providers and they do not need to hustle.

I know several UTR providers who were actively advertising precovid. Once Covid hit and unemployment benefits arrived they stopped and only saw regulars. I believe 2021 will be a tough year for the hobbiest. Hobbiests are typically older and now they have their vaccine they will be looking to get out.

Hobbiests will be flush with cash and as long as the unemployment benefits continue without requirements of ajob. = Less providers with hobbiests flush with cash= rising prices and less service.

Just my opinion.
WOW. You just needed to vent your opinion. You do realize this is in Juarez, Mexico. What Mexican unemployment benefits and Mexican stimulus check are you talking about? Cause since this is in Juarez, they wouldn't be getting any unemployment benefits or stimulus check from the US.
WOW. You just needed to vent your opinion. You do realize this is in Juarez, Mexico. What Mexican unemployment benefits and Mexican stimulus check are you talking about? Cause since this is in Juarez, they wouldn't be getting any unemployment benefits or stimulus check from the US. Originally Posted by ham4313
LOL
I consider your experience as it's a sign of the economy. Stimulus checks and unemployment have provided income/additional income to providers and they do not need to hustle.

I know several UTR providers who were actively advertising precovid. Once Covid hit and unemployment benefits arrived they stopped and only saw regulars. I believe 2021 will be a tough year for the hobbiest. Hobbiests are typically older and now they have their vaccine they will be looking to get out.

Hobbiests will be flush with cash and as long as the unemployment benefits continue without requirements of ajob. = Less providers with hobbiests flush with cash= rising prices and less service.

Just my opinion. Originally Posted by Fizley
Look at how smart I am discussing indy girls in MEXICO. When what you added has zero basis for broads in MEXICO.
Try laboutique prices are higher but girls are the ones in pics. Next week you have a few girls coming to juarez
Try laboutique prices are higher but girls are the ones in pics. Next week you have a few girls coming to juarez Originally Posted by Casting_guyep
Just to add info: I tried the massage parlors and the chicas at 4 different places were haggard. I am going to try LaBoutique next time.
Just to add info: I tried the massage parlors and the chicas at 4 different places were haggard. I am going to try LaBoutique next time. Originally Posted by Hairytwatlover
What about Milleroticos, Locanto, Skokka, etc? Anyone had any luck there?
What about Milleroticos, Locanto, Skokka, etc? Anyone had any luck there? Originally Posted by thelongtallcoolone
That's why I'm asking, I've had mixed results with these sites, whne it's good it's really good but when it's bad it's a must forget experience. So I'm asking if someone has reviews for the girls of the adds that match and were a good experience or share the numbers.
I've had good results using SA in Juarez.
Using SA? What is SA?

I appreciate it!
He might mean seeking arangments its a sugar baby site if I recall but membership is a bit pricey
OK thanks.
I just checked the sight about you're right it has gotten very expensive. Its 100 a month. I haven't used it in a few years. I think it cost about 30 a month 4 years ago. It was worth it to me cause I was in Juarez every weekend back then. So it was a service that the more you use it the more you got your money's worth. It was a great way to find "regular women" at great prices.
I had seen Roxanna about 2 years ago. It used to be I would contact her thru her Twitter account but it was recently removed, a trend for SW. She is now advertising in locanto and anunciosexo, https://mx.mundosexanuncio.com/escor...-whats-4766869