Mileroticos

So I am heading to Juarez next month. Checking out mileroticos for some under the radar chicas. I have messaged a few and found some interesting responses.

A couple of girls responded and directed me to a website and the provider is an american girl working in Mexico? Does anybody have experience with these girls? Sounds like a scam. Just curious mostly....
interesting...but why would an american girl work in mexico when the pay would be less than in the US? sounds like a scam is right...
Lots of American girls work in Mexico, but they are almost exclusively trouble. Most of them are druggies who work in Mexico because the dope is cheaper. Some are wanted in the US and hiding out across the border. Some just have Mexican pimps who don't let them go. And of course some are scammers who have no intention of seeing you -- just getting that deposit money and ghosting.

I'd avoid any American girls in Mexico.
Lots of American girls work in Mexico, but they are almost exclusively trouble. Most of them are druggies who work in Mexico because the dope is cheaper. Some are wanted in the US and hiding out across the border. Some just have Mexican pimps who don't let them go. And of course some are scammers who have no intention of seeing you -- just getting that deposit money and ghosting.

I'd avoid any American girls in Mexico. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I was thinking the same thing. I am definitely not going that route. I mean its like having a desire for some spicy enchiladas and be given a ham sandwich instead. Like wtf.