toni-marie ( scodack ) has passed away

i contacted her last sunday and she said she was very sick and couldnt meet. i texted her today and i got a text back that she passed away on friday
So sad
  • cap49
  • 03-03-2024, 08:36 AM
Is this legit?? I just saw her like a week or so back. Was actually going to do a review today. But if this is real I’m not doing a review out of respect. I just went to her Facebook page and Insta page and didn’t see anything regarding this.
There are 3 toni i recall. The " natural groomed 45yr ,toni Claire and 1 other
There are 3 toni i recall. The " natural groomed 45yr ,toni Claire and 1 other Originally Posted by Scoot642
That’s the one I think he’s referring to
  • cap49
  • 03-03-2024, 08:49 AM
This is 100% a LIE!!!!
I just reached out and talked to her. Unless there is another provider going by a similar name in a similar location this is a lie. The Toni I know is very much alive and even said come over today
  • cap49
  • 03-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Well I didn’t realize there were multiple Toni’s. The one I see on the main drag in Schodack is very much alive. If there is another one that actually passed then deepest condolences to her and her family
Get your comments in because I'm sure its gonna get moved and closed. Explain which Toni Marie . Sorry for the family as well
toni marie is the one who lives in a apartment between exit 11 and 12 and has a full bush and is older some of you are thinking of toni who is off exit 10 and lives in a hotel
Yep, confused which one this is. I think the only Toni I know is of 9&20 East Greenbush area
The one with the Rhode Island 401 area code.
Always very sad... I assume the is who you are referring to?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/680953837815
Is she in the obits?
There's an older Toni in the Schodack area (have never seen or been interested in) who I've seen called Toni Marie from her ads, then there's a younger who I've seen called Tasty Toni and I have seen. The younger was available today, so I'm assuming this is the older 40-50ish yr old.