Back in the NWA hobby game

Big thanks to 2 AA friendly, kinky spinners who broke my 18 month NWA hobby drought
Reviews??
No reviews by mutual agreement between the ladies and me to avoid issues with their other customers who may take offense to them seeing AA hobbyists. I have enough issues see ladies in NWA w/o cock blocking myself.
No reviews by mutual agreement between the ladies and me to avoid issues with their other customers who may take offense to them seeing AA hobbyists. I have enough issues see ladies in NWA w/o cock blocking myself. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Glad you found some local ladies, man. I hate the thought that there are guys out there that wouldn't see a lady because she saw an AA man. But I suppose there is still all kinds of stupidity in this world. Anyway, congrats!
Have to agree with you 100% SpankyJ. We need to start looking at everyone as human beings & not even consider color of skin. We do all bleed red!!
Yep that's to bad à penis is a penis regardless of color as long as the the lady is clean and fresh I'm not thinking about what's been in there.could be a fat white guy with a 2 inch penis.i just don't think about it.I mean the fact that a black man is hobbing with the same providers as me is a non issue.
Thanks for the support gentlemen