Name: Roxanna, Nico, Sibel, Ramona X5, Susi X4, Bianca X 3
Contact Info: +49 6074 47360
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-63128dietzenbach.com/
General Area: Voltastraße 4
Dietzenbach DE
Activities: Rarely kissing, blowjobs, handjobs, sex in several positions
Session Length: 5-30 minutes depending
Fee: 30e entry, 40e per fuck and suck; 600e pussy tab, 150e entry fees
Hair Length and Color: All had long hair except Ramona who keeps it short. All but Susi and Roxanna had dark hair, S/R were both blonds
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Ramona and Susi petite frames, Bianca thinner and taller, Sibel and Neko taller gals and medium frames and Roxanna ate too well during her extra long extended holiday in Romania probably fucking some loser truck driver she sends money to
Recommendation: Yes
Great way to start the Year !!!
Makes me want to go too, but not sure I could take all that smoking, just the smoking hot women I can take
Great way to start the Year !!!
Makes me want to go too, but not sure I could take all that smoking, just the smoking hot women I can take Originally Posted by fun2come
The smoke in Dietz can be heavy and their air and filtration systems are nothing like the large clubs have. Sharks will notice but it's so massive most flows up to the roof or thru the systems the best it can...

For smoking hot women you will probably not enjoy enrollment in Alice's Day care, most enroll for reasons other than optics.

Hope to see you at Sharks sometime or another club in the area if you do make it. I promise I will choose a club that has a designated smoking area ( like Mainhatten does) so your lungs can thank me...