wedding rings

ladies have you seen or guys do you wear your wedding ring into encounter.....or just forgot to take it off lol..... what have you ladies seen...
I always wore it before I got divorced
now while you were married you weren't afraid of catching like herpes? your divorced now but when you were? We would be lying to ourselves if you we don't think 1 out 2 providers has or had something.. the odds are stacked up against the hobby
The issue of catching something is different than if ya wear a wedding ring or not. Yes, the hobby has risks of catching something that makes yer dindong hurt. But wearing a ring, who cares. Do ya really think the hooks give a rats ass if yer married? Does it make ya feel like yer not cheating if ya take it off?
I mean, being married doesnt change your chances of catching anything. Play smart and you will be fairly safe. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. The statistics of being on the receiving end of oral sex and catching an STD is so incredibly low you might as well not bother talking about it unless they have visible open sores. Wrap it up for sex. voila.

The girls dont care. Some asked why I needed it since I'm young, blah blah blah. In the end none of them *want* to fuck us anyway lol. It's a transaction.
Seems like an odd question. The providers certainly don't care. I suspect most clients have them anyway. Business is business.
Now, maybe trying SA, or other "dating" approaches might lead to questions, but otherwise ,nope.
Seems like an odd question. The providers certainly don't care. I suspect most clients have them anyway. Business is business.
Now, maybe trying SA, or other "dating" approaches might lead to questions, but otherwise ,nope.
of course the provider doesn't care other wise they wouldn't be doing what they do... they want your money lol.....was asking in general if guys had any morals and took off there ring.. christ if your married why keep the ring on...
what do you think ... keep the ring on so the provider thinks im not some loser who can't get laid lol I have pussy home lol