How come??

How come men get more mail space then we do? We get 500 messages and they get 1000 messages. Can we pay to upgrade our mail space?
Really?
I don't know what the limit is.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-05-2012, 10:49 PM
I do not know either but I can certainly find out. When I do I will report back in this thread.
Delete your messages? Just a thought.
I think she knows she can delete messages Shayla...that wasn't what she asked.

Malaya...another thing you could do is to save some of your current messages (that you may not want to delete) into other folders and take them out of your current inbox.
I could rent you space in my inbox.
Oh I didn't know we could make multiple folders! Thank you, Nikki!

I think she knows she can delete messages Shayla...that wasn't what she asked.

Malaya...another thing you could do is to save some of your current messages (that you may not want to delete) into other folders and take them out of your current inbox. Originally Posted by Likinikki
You're welcome honey! Have a good weekend!
No matter how many folders you set up, the limit is on the total number of messages.

It is very easy to download all of your messages either as text or html format and searching those is not difficult. After downloading, easy to delete messages either by folder or by date or group of dates.

All of this is done by scrolling to the very bottom of the PM system and following the directions.

imho, even if you have done this before (downloading and then deleting) always wise to make sure the download is successful before doing any deletions.