Slipper slide anyone?

There is a thread on national about slipper slide,anybody know how it works?
Update on the slipper slide thing,somebody misspelled it,should be "stripper" glad I discovered that, I have been sliding my dick in an out of my bedroom slipper for the past hour and was starting to get sore!
I have been sliding my dick in an out of my bedroom slipper for the past hour and was starting to get sore! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
nobody doubts ...ya
Beware of the "Stripped Slide".
*dies laughing*
So after figuring out that it was not fucking a bedroom slipper and the post should have read " stripper slide" I'm guessing it has something to do with a stripper doing a lap dance of sort's and maybe rubbing/sliding her bare pussy lips up and down on a bare cock! Anybody ever have that experience?
So after figuring out that it was not fucking a bedroom slipper and the post should have read " stripper slide" I'm guessing it has something to do with a stripper doing a lap dance of sort's and maybe rubbing/sliding her bare pussy lips up and down on a bare cock! Anybody ever have that experience? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
you haven't now that is funny
OK not much response to stripper slide, how about surfboarding, anybody try that?
OK not much response to stripper slide, how about surfboarding, anybody try that? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
yes, If I got right what ya askin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JPKLa-Ofc
Beyoncé - Drunk in Love (Explicit) ft. JAY Z

me starting ta think op lives a very sheltered life for being an a SHMB
or
I been at this way to long mmmmm na