Why Do Providers

A - Show their feet in pictures and
B - Post their pics sideways or upside down

I realize that some guys might have a fetish, but if you only have three pics and one of them is nothing more than your feet, it's annoying. Also, the purpose of the pics is to entice the guys to call. We obviously want to see what we're getting, so put them right side up. It's not so much a problem on this site, but I'm just curious why you girls do things like this?
.... but I'm just curious why you girls do things like this? Originally Posted by truagg
Are "they" generally the same "girls" who are 150 pounds and claim to be "petite" in "their" ads, or advertise they are a "barbie"? Just asking.
I love to see feet and if a woman doesn't show them in her showcase, I'll pass. However I do agree if they have a small amount of overall pics, one dedicated to feet isn't necessary.
Are "they" generally the same "girls" who are 150 pounds and claim to be "petite" in "their" ads, or advertise they are a "barbie"? Just asking. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree. I think they do it to hide their flaws. They should just be straight forward and honest. It would save a lot of negativity and heck they might get more business that way...who knows. Or they just must get a ton of requests for foot fetishes lol
Some of it has to do with no investment in time, talent, or energy into the pics themselves. I love taking these style of photos (unlike Fred, I don't stay in the pics) and then the only touch-up I ever do is just stylized artistic (tinting if requested, black-and-white, etc.). Likewise, I crop out any "tell-tale" background or Phostohop out (i.e., if it is an apartment or home incall location, take out telling buildings or signs from any window shot).

But my thing, where I draw the line, is no Photoshopping the body. I won't do it. Keep it real, and no silly "from the air" Steven Spielberg shots. Show your beauty for who you are - plenty of hobbyists who love it all (I count myself in the category of loving every type of body type, which makes life so much more fun).

No matter what, take time to put care into your pics.
Oh man, I’m glad this subject is being addressed. Here is my thing with feet. I can’t stand jacked up looking feet! Although, I don’t have a foot fetish. I’ve seen some beautiful feet, but I’m still not sucking any toes. On another note, I’ll eat a pussy all day long if given an opportunity, then I’ll roll her over and lick her asshole with the same enthusiasm, but I don’t want anything to do with sucking toes. I’m sure I could if I had to, but I don’t find it to be sexually arousing at all.
On the other hand, and this is just my opinion and observation, it seems like 90 percent of the time you find a provider posting foot pics, it is usually from a fat provider. For the record, I especially don’t want to suck some fat gal’s feet. I think they have so very little going for them, if they have well manicured feet they want to include them in their ad as bait to attract those with foot fetishes. I think it’s almost code for, “Hey Toe Suckers, here I am!” All being said, if you are a hot thin provider with pretty feet, I don’t see any way it could hurt your business by posting a foot picture. I’m sure it might draw in a few toe suckers. At some point they must get tired of sucking fat toes.
It is indeed a good subject to address - because it also highlights the fact that all you really need is to show you care.

I am cool if you only have three pics - just make them reflective of all of you. Full on shot, face, maybe a rear side. That sort of thing.