Encounter: The YOUNG and ADORABLE Jamie at Rollipop; Worthy of My 100th Review!

User ID: -
Date: 5/26/23
Name: Jamie
Phone: (512) 808-8999
Email Address: rollipop.net@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://rollipop.net/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: East part of Riverside
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DFK for a long long time, MPCFS, BBBJNQBS
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long straight black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Super pretty face with gorgeous profile. Full MM B-cups, super thin waist, soft, creamy skin, World Class ASS!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Happy 100!
Wow...100...thanks for your contribution...indeed Jamie is worth many reviews. Hopefully I will write one as well...
Saw her again today because some poor dude had to cancel. So I filled the gap in Jamie’s schedule. Filled it twice and almost a third time if you get my drift.

Even better the second time around.
Yeah, she's definitely 100th write-up worthy. :-)
Saw her again today because some poor dude had to cancel. So I filled the gap in Jamie’s schedule. Filled it twice and almost a third time if you get my drift.

Even better the second time around. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I saw Jamie for a second time this week and I completely agree with you: even better the second time! This time, it was like seeing your girlfriend after being a way on a business trip. We were already familiar with each other and it was electric!
i'm from LA and i've seen all the girls out there. still trying to get into LoL and rollipop. so i can't see all the reviews since i have no one to review but all these comments make me sad i missed jamie. if she ever comes back, i'm going to try my hardest to get approved.