Encounter: Dimples is amazing! Best body ever!

Date: 09/10/2018
Name: Dimples512
Phone: (737) 231-0330
Email Address: dimples512@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2417335
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Riverside
Activities: BBBJNQBS/BSL/COF, DFK/LFK, SS, DATY/DATO, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Spanish/Native American/White
Physical Description: Dimples is gorgeous! Her body is amazing, serioulsy she just takes my breath awawy at how good of shape she is in. I see her standing in certain positions, and I feel like I am in a movie with some gorgeous actress and have to snap back to reality. But then she is still there!

Recommendation: OH HELL YES!
Just scheduled again for tomorrow!
Man - if you are going to see her everyday. You better to marry her to save money! Sorry I am just kidding
Thanks for sharing
+1 soon hopefully..
165 lbs and best body ever? ��
She does look very hot!
165 lbs and best body ever? �� Originally Posted by Rossboss
Oh yes! She has so much muscle on her; it is awesome. If one prefers lithe waifs, she is not going to be a great match. I much prefer women with curves. And firm curves like hers are not to be found on very many of the ladies around here.
My guess is tht she will quickly move to $350-$400. Once she experiences the firehose out of which she is trying to drink at her current prices, she will raise them to keep her sanity. So get her while you can lock in some grandfathered rates!
I just saw her for a hh/200 visit. I asked for BBBJ and she said she didn't do that. I was disappointed. She's really beautiful but the cbj was a no go for me. I probably won't repeat.
That's interesting....I'm pretty sure Advocate has bbbj on the review, so that means her service could change depending on who she is seeing (or given the amount of advertisement Advocate is giving her, she might be cutting him some sweet deal). JK...LOL...Anyways, don't know if this review is reliable, so I will wait for further review before jumping on the ship. Boobs don't look firm though from the pics.
Agree it seems the review here is embellishing. She is already seeking premium rates without much reviews and the body in the pics look kinda soft(not the fit goddess this review is claiming). Id hang back until we get more review feedback, especially with the rates she's asking.
The tats are a huge pass for me........
The soft boobies and age along with the high rates are unattractive for me as well. At those rate, should be getting a teen to early 20's.
The tats are a huge pass for me........ Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'll never understand people that don't like tats. I appreciate your opinion don't get me wrong, I just don't understand it... haha

I love tats on girls. Sooooo sexy.
Just quoted me some crazy rates...