My new favorite place!

Upset, you have won my heart. Every single one of you. Guys, Girls, Mods, all of you! Even those who go out of your way to be difficult hold a spot in my tender heart.

Some of you know a little about me from reading my bio listed in my sig line. If you can;t view it - - - www.b3bthree.com

So, you may know that I am all about academics, etc. One of my big things is positive reinforcement. So, I have a deal for you. I promise to stick around as long as people play nice.

I am a voracious reader, and I have a good idea of the history around here and the players. But I'm about fresh starts.

Complaints and speculation about Eccie's demise do nothing to further ANYTHING but paranoia. Bickering, blah, just annoying.
Cunty comments, calling people liars, true or not...again...ugh, it just gets OLD.

Let's concentrate on boobs (I made a bio page, so OSD isn't the only lucky one), fun stuff, friendliness to visitors, etc.

Girls are SCARED to visit. Is that what you want? I don't think so!

M.U.G.A.!!!
Well said
Plus, it hasn't gone unnoticed by me and your awesome local mods that things have gotten better already! We all appreciate you and your mods have been awesome and treating me as a part of the team, even before I got elevated to Admin.

Some of you complain, but your Mod Squad is top of the LINE!!!

Plus, we always are looking for new mods, if anyone is in the mood for a high volume, thankless job...let me know via PM.
Well said Originally Posted by Missburger
Thank you, my love.
www.b3bthree.com
reading ^^^ other than size and age you sound like mat UTR ATF,
she shorter, thinner and older.
She found this game Sexually Liberating when she started

btw still waiting for the Image Violation Please n thank you
Very nice !
To get a real flavor of us, you should come up and visit with several of the Elitests!
They would love ta c ya....IMO
Why so desperate to proclaim brains/intellect? Whew
Well.... this is something....
Why so desperate to proclaim brains/intellect? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
B Two dos not have the same ring to it
or
can't find the right man ta fuck the 1st B silly, but looking for the guy that can make it Bimbo
Nice to have you around.
Now if you could have one of those nice mods
give me credit for my last encounter report
this would be a perfect world : )
Why so desperate to proclaim brains/intellect? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Why shouldn't I? I've spent more years in school and working at universities than some people here have been alive. It's who I am. Why do YOU have an issue with a Brainy hooker??? That is a better question.

And why are you so desperate to troll and rain on a feel good threAD?

I mean, it's not like I call myself Mensa Mindy or something.
Why shouldn't I? I've spent more years in school and working at universities than some people here have been alive. It's who I am. Why do YOU have an issue with a Brainy hooker??? That is a better question.

And why are you so desperate to troll and rain on a feel good threAD?

I mean, it's not like I call myself Mensa Mindy or something. Originally Posted by B Three
can I apply for the job of changing the 1st B to B....... LOL

I can think of a few B's that are a better sell
ugh bet I fail but would be fun tryin
Upset is addictive.
I have to ration myself on visits.
Upset is addictive.
I have to ration myself on visits. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not even good insults.
No wonder I only come back infrequently.
And only once a year in RW. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Which is it then??