many

spaces

between

each

line

in

your

?????
Not really sure. Ask my stalker JonBalls.
Try red font? *blushing* whew
Not really sure. Ask my stalker JonBalls. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
threads ...like ...this ...degrade tha ...jimmie ...community an ...the ...thread starter ...shoulds ...be ...ashamed

Unnecessary Lexxxy!

JB you are right but no need to continue it!

DD
If you are writing a long post, a little spacing makes it easier on the eyes when reading it. That being said, some people are a little extreme in their spacing.
if you dont like a type of poster and hisstyle

wouldn't you automatically SEE the style

and then know

HEY, this is a poster i NEVER agree with

probably HATE , so what do i do now

read it ?

dont read it ?

is there some sort of personal conflict that begins churning around in making that all important decision ?

that may well have the ability to physicaly and mentally alter your ability to properly
function in life for at least the next few hours

weather it gives you irritable bowl and upset tummy or possible total anger and the need to lash out and kick the dog

and maybe even longer

i understand this delema

Unnecessary Lexxxy!

JB you are right but no need to continue it!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
continue what? reading the guidelines?
Sounds like the OP has length issues.
if you dont like a type of poster and hisstyle

wouldn't you automatically SEE the style

and then know

HEY, this is a poster i NEVER agree with

probably HATE , so what do i do now

read it ?

dont read it ?

is there some sort of personal conflict that begins churning around in making that all important decision ?

that may well have the ability to physicaly and mentally alter your ability to properly
function in life for at least the next few hours

weather it gives you irritable bowl and upset tummy or possible total anger and the need to lash out and kick the dog

and maybe even longer

i understand this delema Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Pretending to be an intellectual doesn't preclude you from being an ass : )
Sounds like the OP has length issues. Originally Posted by CSMITTTY
Congratulations. You're the only one who got the smart ass attention grabber I was going for.

So many posts with bitching, moaning, and groaning about this and that. Just thought I'd see

if anyone would figure out the "length" title. I got a lot of PM's about this.

Session length and the "other" length were both acceptable assumptions to what I meant.

Pretending to be an intellectual doesn't preclude you from being an ass : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
Lily, you gave me the idea a week or so ago in a response you made to a post. Thanks.
I got a lot of PM's about this. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
pro tip

...he didnt
Congratulations. You're the only one who got the smart ass attention grabber I was going for.

So many posts with bitching, moaning, and groaning about this and that. Just thought I'd see

if anyone would figure out the "length" title. I got a lot of PM's about this.

Session length and the "other" length were both acceptable assumptions to what I meant.

Lily, you gave me the idea a week or so ago in a response you made to a post. Thanks. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

Youre Welcome.