Question for the providers

Ladies, is it just me or has the half hour appointment gone the way of extinction?? Seems like less and less providers are providing the HHR excursion and just wonder if you agree and if you have gotten rid of your HHR offering, why? I figure it is for appointment setting reasons, but just wondered if there was something more to the story. Personally 1 hour appointments make it virtually impossible for those afternoon rendezvous I love so much! Just thought I would pose the question!
i still offer them.. i do alot when i am at home and a few when i travel

i have noticed that alot of gals have raised their hh rates extremely high
and my guess is that they prefer hour or longer because its more lucrative and they also get more of a connection with the gent....i am assuming that,but really not sure

i just know that for myself i dont care if its hh or hour or longer...i find a connection in every way possible....and.....its ALL gonna be fun!!!!

but a provider has the right to do what makes her comfortable & happy!
As respectfully as possible, I ask if it is a full half hour or a full hour (whichever). That tells me if the time frame is a suggestion more than allowing that much time rather than a rush.
In all reality the HH and HR rates are (for the large majority of us) monetary differences only.
Ladies, is it just me or has the half hour appointment gone the way of extinction?? Seems like less and less providers are providing the HHR excursion and just wonder if you agree and if you have gotten rid of your HHR offering, why? I figure it is for appointment setting reasons, but just wondered if there was something more to the story. Personally 1 hour appointments make it virtually impossible for those afternoon rendezvous I love so much! Just thought I would pose the question! Originally Posted by jjenkc
I'd second what Dallas mentioned, but I've never been into the half anyway, as she said I'd prefer making some kind of connection and sometime to get warmed up. I set up a half one time with a lady I'd seen before, and (no lie) about 24 minutes in she said, "you've got 5 minutes to finish"! I might as well have been sitting in a tub of ice water! Never again....
Well he is asking for a provider prospective.
Too bad not many are still around
In all reality the HH and HR rates are (for the large majority of us) monetary differences only. Originally Posted by LaggerHead
I like the half hour when i don't want full service. Now that ive been in the hobby for 7 years i don't always need full service. a provider could make a lot of money doing limited service half hours. I think many of the amp guys would pay a bit more $ to a provider that that gave the hhappy ending instead of an amp
Even with a half I have to figure out what to do for the remaining 20 minutes.
Even with a half I have to figure out what to do for the remaining 20 minutes. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

I don’t like half hours, they always feel so rushed. But if I’m in town and have some extra time I will offer them to established clients.
Too bad not many are still around Originally Posted by BigDeal
Did you stop offering your services 🤣
Too bad not many are still around Originally Posted by BigDeal
Did you stop offering your services 🤣 Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Apparently.
Ever since malwoody wrote that review on him.
Did you stop offering your services 🤣 Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Babe...shhhhhh!
Concession, so ...
Point and match to Kati.
For me it seems hh turns into full hr. full service hh donation. So I don't do them much. If gents would respect the time & not take advantage I'd be more open to it. I shouldn't have to push a clock down your throat when you know what you asked for. Yes I let time slip myself for many who see me regularly but if you request 30 min be respectful