New name

I have decided to no longer go by QueenV but as AshleyRose. I feel it is more fitting. But I am still the Queen of the V's lol

I am making my way back to KC from Arkansas. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
I have decided to no longer go by QueenV but as AshleyRose. I feel it is more fitting. But I am still the Queen of the V's Originally Posted by queenV
As I recall, though, you were pretty good as the Queen of the O’s, as well, my dear!

Safe travels back to KC, AshleyRose!
Looking particularly sexy in red, Ashley Rose, I need to see that up close and personal. Be safe on your way home!
wwwiiizzard your back!!!!! I have missed you! Oh I for sure was...I think I need a re do
I agree...I actually have SEVERAL NEW outfits...Arkansas has the best lingerie shops
Ashley Rose we we're getting you're Queen paraphernalia built up now we've got to go back to roses. That's okay I love roses. Pretty name BTW
Miss ya!
I love it! Safe travels, Ashley Rose! <3
I’m still Queen VLOL. I’ll take all the crowns you give me Lady. Crowns and roses and pearls you know I love them all
Thank you, I’m home now. I just got home
Miss you too love. It feels good to be naked in my bed
I have decided to no longer go by QueenV but as AshleyRose. I feel it is more fitting. But I am still the Queen of the V's lol

I am making my way back to KC from Arkansas. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Originally Posted by queenV
Hey sweets, I think you should put "Delicious" in front of AshleyRose, The Delicious AshleyRose! yummy
Thank you!