Double Standard Insanity

This is insane but shows Senile Biden and the libtards ridiculous double standard. Lafayette Square rioters who attacked federal officers and prompted the lockdown of the White House? According to Senile Biden's DOJ they are victims of unfair police standards.

Jan 6 protesters who did far less? Domestic terrorists.

---

Justice Department Announces Civil Settlement in Lafayette Square Cases

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/j...e-square-cases
Too right! ... It was "unfair police standards" that caused them
to set the church a-fire also.

### Salty
Let's be clear. The insurrectionists attacked the Capitol of America and ransacked it and defecated in it, to try to stop an official procedure to count the electoral votes. They beat up our Capitol police and contributed to the death of some. All following a traitor, Donald Trump who was trying to form a coup against our democracy. Wait till you hear all of the real story when the Jan 6 committee reports.,
... First of all - NO Insurrection - the DOJ already determined that.
So NO Insurrectionists, unless you want to count the FBI's own "agents".

So you're already WRONG. ... Case closed.

### Salty
Yeah Salty - Its so cute who some libs still believe the fabricated DNC and their media allies line about an insurrection. What a joke

It's even funnier that libtards are waiting for some Jan 6 Committee reports. Whatever comes out of that trash committee won't be worth the paper it is printed on. Hell it won't even be good enough to wipe their asses with it. Everyone knows the all Libtard Jan 6 committee is a one sided, biased con-job simply to try to influence the election and take the focus off of what a disaster Senile Biden and his bumbling band of libtards have been
Hopefully one good thing comes out of this, Hageman defeats the phony Chaney. I donated to Hageman.

Hopefully one good thing comes out of this, Hageman defeats the phony Chaney. I donated to Hageman.

As crazy as this may come across I can have more respect for a far left liberal than a pure phony like Chaney and Romney.