Goodbye CNN+

It was so nice to know you - LOL

What a waste of money - couldn't happen to a worst group of douchebags

One CNN+ staffer described the sentiment as "total and utter shock" that morphed into despair. "At first people were really freaking out. And then, toward the end of the meeting, it just turned to sadness. Every team was just huddling with each other."

Meanwhile in real America

CNN+ employees housed on the 16th floor of the network's Hudson Yards offices have also broken out whiskey and wine to commiserate.

Meanwhile the rest of America has broken out the champagne !!!

I don’t think anyone actually cares or even knew their subscription service existed. They draw a half dozen viewers in prime time, not sure what brain surgeon decided that people would pay more to see additional ridiculous content.
I don’t think anyone actually cares or even knew their subscription service existed. They draw a half dozen viewers in prime time, not sure what brain surgeon decided that people would pay more to see additional ridiculous content. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Agreed. Why would anyone thing people would pay for something they don't watch for free?

Anyway Obamas kicked off Spotify.
CNN+ canceled.
Disney's special status removed.
I call this a good start.
And. Chris Wallace thought he was the shit!!!!
A study found that Americans who align with the “woke” account for only 8% of the electorate. They barely exist. Yet they are to whom media & entertainment executives cater.

The brands most responsive to “political correctness” are cratering. All of them

https://www.outkick.com/cnn-shutting-down-woke/
CNN+ didn’t even last as long as Jeffrey Toobin during a Zoom meeting