Please clarify this shit

So I get a warning for saying clown, but Dear John can literally call people idiots, dumb etc and he's still here. Give me the rules to the game. Just come out please guys and say hey these dudes can say what they want. You can't . I go out my way to give Intel and engage folks here,I just need to really know the rules UC. I buy more pussy than I probably should, get constantly fucked with by the same people. Nothing happens to them but I get the pleasure of waking up to a warning. I'm hungover and honestly don't really want to see that shit but it's not fair. So give me the rules please. In the open so everyone understands. I'm real so I just call it like I see it. Please help me understand UC
Pit, you know exactly why you got a PM. And it wasn't "clown".
All the guidelines are posted. Consider following them.
When logging in I always agree to the terms of use. aka ToS

So I get a warning for saying clown, but Dear John can literally call people idiots, dumb etc and he's still here. Give me the rules to the game. Just come out please guys and say hey these dudes can say what they want. You can't . I go out my way to give Intel and engage folks here,I just need to really know the rules UC. I buy more pussy than I probably should, get constantly fucked with by the same people. Nothing happens to them but I get the pleasure of waking up to a warning. I'm hungover and honestly don't really want to see that shit but it's not fair. So give me the rules please. In the open so everyone understands. I'm real so I just call it like I see it. Please help me understand UC Originally Posted by Pitroom

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Buy some current pussy then come talk to me . You are wearing on my patience. I'm officially asking you to leave me alone and go find a damn bingo game to participate in because obviously, because you ain't buying any pussy, this ain't the game for you anymore. Find something to do please Sir.....
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
^^^This Exactly!!!
Buy some current pussy then come talk to me . You are wearing on my patience. I'm officially asking you to leave me alone and go find a damn bingo game to participate in because obviously, because you ain't buying any pussy, this ain't the game for you anymore. Find something to do please Sir..... Originally Posted by Pitroom
Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah. Everybody's picking on me. You've been given numerous hints by the folks on this site yet you ignore their advice and cry about being picked on. Some never learn
Dare I say, he was more tolerable when he was using the Shinepro persona.
  • Pyle1
  • 02-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Dare I say, he was more tolerable when he was using the Shinepro persona. Originally Posted by Bowser98
I can understand that point of view, but the shinepro writing style was just too annoying. I prefer the volatile Pitt persona.
PSA I just left a session. They put up with you'll because they have to to make money. Stop being weird and perhaps you'll get what I always get
No one cares about your fantasies.
I just fucked. So those my friends will get the news
Once again no one cares about your fantasies Shinepoo.
UC . Now I'm snitching. Please come get these folks!!!!