P4 down again

I just tried P4 and the log-in page would not come up.
I just tried & it's working for me.
I just tried and it's working for me as well and I have no account. Perhaps they banned you Nordic Jag.
I'm not having any problems logging in....
I can log into mine as well.
I'm not having any problems logging in.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That’s because …..

I just logged in too
I just tried and it's working for me as well and I have no account. Perhaps they banned you Nordic Jag. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Oh Lord, we know you have no account. If you gotta pay for it, you ain’t gonna deal with it.
I use my preferred method. Simply go to reviews, follow the link to her actual page. Get her email address then wait. Most smart women answer and guess what, you are in bed with a hottie. Fairly simple.(My overnight is putting on some lingerie for me so I have time)
If you have an overnight, why are you still on the board? Your green lights lit up you didn’t notice your other handles thread over there I figured you would’ve done hit the road Eating your dinner that cost more than the whore

Back on topic:

P411 is a very good way for us to screen but you definitely don’t want that or to pay, you like them cheap bedpage hookers

P411 is still working for me
Ok, I'm able to get on now. I'm not sure what my problem was this afternoon. As Gilda Radner's character Emily Litella used to say,"Never mind".