A John's Age?

.... AND I kinda like giving guys a hard time.. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And here all this time I thought it was the other way around.
To answer the question, "How old do you think a hobbyist should be before seeing providers?" in the most pragmatic sense, age 21 insures legal standing in all countries, cultures, rinky-dink jurisdictions, and parental objections.
Hmmm, why IS the euphemism "John?" Why couldn't it be Stanley? Why not Tom, Dick (seems like that one would be more appropriate), or Hairy, er, Harry? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
From Wiki (not Leaks) Pedia:

The customers of prostitutes are known as johns or tricks in North America and punters in the British Isles. These slang terms are used among both prostitutes and law enforcement for persons who solicit prostitutes.[4] The term john may have originated from the customer practice of giving their name as "John", a common name in English-speaking countries, in an effort to maintain anonymity.
To answer the question, "How old do you think a hobbyist should be before seeing providers?" in the most pragmatic sense, age 21 insures legal standing in all countries, cultures, rinky-dink jurisdictions, and parental objections.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I'm not sure about the rinky-dink jurisdictions.
I'm not sure about the rinky-dink jurisdictions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Referring strictly to age, not size.
I kind of like the term "Punters" lol. What say you Valerie?

Conversation with someone two or three decades my junior can often result in a "huh?" moment with a vastness-of-space empty stare and as much recognition of the subject at hand as Fred Flintstone would have to the Starship Enterprise, and explaining does kind of detract from the allure. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
That's another reason why I like the older gentlemen, especially the southern Louisiana gents. They have great stories. I love to hold conversations with them.
I prefer to refer to them as part time boyfriend, as for age I have always been attracted to older men, 40 and up..when I was 13 I had a huge crush on my next door neighbor and he was 35..older men are just sexier..as long as they are over 35 then its on.. (Hey there fancy !! )
From Wiki (not Leaks) Pedia:
The customers of prostitutes are known as johns or tricks in North America and punters in the British Isles. These slang terms are used among both prostitutes and law enforcement for persons who solicit prostitutes.[4] The term john may have originated from the customer practice of giving their name as "John", a common name in English-speaking countries, in an effort to maintain anonymity. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh, good. I was worried about some ancient hooker in a public urinal.
I prefer to refer to them as part time boyfriend, as for age I have always been attracted to older men, 40 and up..when I was 13 I had a huge crush on my next door neighbor and he was 35..older men are just sexier..as long as they are over 35 then its on.. (Hey there fancy !! ) Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Allison!

Now that I think about it, my crushes have always been older. When I was 22 and in college, I dated a 40-year-old construction engineer, a 45-year-old rock radio deejay, a 38-year-old newspaper writer, and had a seriously torrid nearly-got-an-engagement-ring relationship with a 37-year-old English professor. (But not MY English professor. I only needed special tutoring in biology.)
I don't discriminate...As long as they have good refs, I don't mind younger guys...In fact one of my regulars in Nashville is 26 and he rocks my world!!
Im a young guy and hate to be judged by a number. The worst part is I look 10 years younger than I really am (in reality it's not a bad thing), but in the hobby world it can be akward sometimes. I even had one girl ask to see my I.D. to verify my age!!
I work full time and then some, as well as attend a university so I have very little time to spend on a civie relationship. I do enjoy a good romp and thats why I hobby...it's no strings and doesn't take up too much time to distract me from studies and working.
I like to think Im mature for my age, but we all can be immature at any moment.
I personally believe judging someone by a number before meeting them is an immature act in itself, don't you think?
I only see younger providers anyways, and most end up calling me back to come and visit them
Oh I should mention I'm in my very early 20s. The guys that contact me tend to be in their late 40s and up and I prefer it that way.

@ Charles.. whatever. lol
...we all can be immature at any moment.
I personally believe judging someone by a number before meeting them is an immature act in itself, don't you think? Originally Posted by mrgreenthumb
Indeed, we're all guilty of doing things that we should be old enough to know better than doing, but common sense frequently takes a back seat to our impatient nature. "Immature," aka "young and cuddly," gets away with a lot - look at puppies. If they weren't so dang cute, I'd be whopping a few dizzy for chewing on my shoe collection.

While I prefer to see gentlemen over 40, I don't exclude a number out of the "underage" crowd if he can make his case coherently and attract my interest. You would no doubt do quite well with that, mrgreenthumb. Alas, like it or not, we base the actions of the present on the statistics of the past. Hard to ignore history.

Can someone PLEASE tell me who this John guy is!