A John's Age?

Word!
Its ok not to like older guys. They have their choices and we have ours. I find that a woman in her forties is by far a better lover and companion. When they are young they are usually hung up too much on themselves to be a quality provider. I find this true in the real world also. Let em hang with people their own age. I have seena couple of yourng ones that are good but that's the exception
London, as a guy who is somewhere north of 40, my feelings are hurt......

But there is one thing us older guys have that the younger guys don't have......

Experience, Money....and we are better "hunters"....and the "hunt" is always better than the "kill"!
Hey don't be mad at me...I said my "friend" did not like older guys. I see men twice my age, and my last REAL BF was 43.

I will say that age does not equal experience...sorry, but I have had far more younger guys know how I like things in the bedroom, and my count is pretty high lol. Also, a lot of older men are into the sticking the tongue all the way down my throat and just wiggling it around...GROSS!! I like a guy who kisses me like a woman would, and most of the younger variety take good direction.
Sweetheart, I am not mad.....just feeling unloved....

Next time I am in NOLA, maybe you can join me for dinner at August. My treat and I will even pay for your time....I think you would be fascinating dinner company..

(you see, it's the beginning of the "hunt"....hehehehe)
I will take YOU to dinner love. I appreciate a man who can pick a good French Wine.
C'est si bon!
Good is an understatement.
Face it London, you like "boy-toys" As a 40-something guy, I can tell you this my sex drive is like that of an 18 year old, and I don't like "gross things". I'm also somewhat down with today's pop culture. I know who Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are Damn, I wish I could be in New Orleans right now
well i am little new to the hobby but i like to see guys that are at least 35
Face it London, you like "boy-toys" As a 40-something guy, I can tell you this my sex drive is like that of an 18 year old, and I don't like "gross things". I'm also somewhat down with today's pop culture. I know who Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are Damn, I wish I could be in New Orleans right now Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Change Justin and Miley to Breakin Benjamin and you've got a deal.

40 something is not old btw...well maybe to someone who is 18, and that would be her choice.