We reached 100k users!! - 100k contest discussion & questions

Is one the winner's prize, and the other the consolation prize?

Congratulations ECCIE.net
  • Wu
  • 10-28-2011, 03:16 PM
mj
good,wish you to be millionere

how to make ads here?

we are http://russiankl.com/

new here
Guess the Date and Time!

We are quickly approaching 100,000 members to our site! In recognition of this milestone and a way to have a little fun with all of you that make this possible, we are having a contest. Guess the date and time of the 100,000th member.

The rules are simple: whomever gets the closest wins! We will accept one guess per registered member. All entries are final and can not be changed once submitted. Once we reach 98,000 members, the guessing and submission period has ended. Entries are to be emailed to: contest@eccie.net. All entries must contain the following: User Name, Your Guess (you must guess the date and time), and Must be sent from the accounts registered email address. Incomplete entries or entries from non-registered email accounts will be rejected. Staff and ambassadors are not eligible to win prizes. Date and time will be based on ECCIE server time.

What are the prizes??

1st place- Lifetime Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 468x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

2nd place- 1 Year Premium Access if the winner is male. 3 months free 150x60 location specific rotating banner if the winner is female (we do not supply the banner).

Thank you all for your support!

Guessing period has ended Originally Posted by johnnybax
Three cheers to the ECCIE lads!
Is the sheer number of users the reason the site has been kinda slow during the day at times?

I'd love to see a break down of numbers of clients/providers per city/area. My beloved Houston I bet is in the top 10, if not the top 5.
Congrats CopierGuy!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Thank You Lacy

CG
  • Kloie
  • 02-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Congrats! SOOO cool! Enjoy all and be safe!