Slang term for having Sex? What's ur funniest?

I wanna sex u up
Shagging, As our friends in Jolly ole England call it.
Mattress mambo,getting busy,doin it, making love, sex fucking. Well that's all I got
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
OMG I'm stealing that
taking the shrimp boat to tuna town.
Give her a Hot Beef Injection
Stabbing the Ham Sock
Stuffing the Turkey

Anal
Punching the Balloon Knot
Taking the Dirt Road

Oral
Slob my Knob (BJ)
Ride the womb broom (face-sitting on a guy with a mustache)
Kissing the Bearded Clam
Polishing the Pleasure Pole Originally Posted by riday
We used to use this one, but just shortened it to HBI
slick willie slidin home....
A guy I worked with would go home early in afternoon - said he was going home to "mow the lawn". That became our acromym for "getting some trim".
horizontal hokey pokey, bumpin uglies, Mr nasty time, Knockin boots, butter the muffin, nookie for the cookie, slappin skins, hanky panky, hiding the pickle and ridin the ole bony pony, those are all the ones I could cum up with lmao!!!
My poley of poleys for your holey of holeys

With apologies to jack black
I am over forty, and problems began to arise in sexual life. I will not say that it’s a complete misfortune, but when an erection is there, then no, it is unnerving and some kind of uncertainty arises. Thanks to my wife, she sympathized with this. And we started to solve this problem. The advice was given by the wife's sister. Her husband, faced with the same problem, began to take the drug Fildena. My wife and I decided that we should try. I did not think that I would have such problems in my life. Tell me, does the drug really help well?