Missing Israeli teens found dead

If I lived on the West Bank, I'd be packing my shit and heading for the air raid shelter about now......there is no doubt that the IDF is going to feed some smoke to Hamas in the very near future.
Not a good time to be at the fence shaking your hand saying death to Israel.
Not a good time to be at the fence shaking your hand saying death to Israel. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuckin'A right about that!!
They continue to fuck up, they'll continue to pay.

Fuck 'em!
If only Michelle would have held up a sign reading #bringbackourboys all would have been right. Pity.

I wonder if the people who did this were part of the mass of Palestinian prisoners freed by the Israelis in exchange for one soldier.
If only Michelle would have held up a sign reading #bringbackourboys all would have been right. Pity.

I wonder if the people who did this were part of the mass of Palestinian prisoners freed by the Israelis in exchange for one soldier. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thanks for your effort in participating for the dumbest fucker on the board. I am sure your efforts will be rewarded.
Thanks for your effort in participating for the dumbest fucker on the board. I am sure your efforts will be rewarded. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't worry, you are the "undefeated and undisputed" champion.

BTW, Bibi is going to do more than hold up a stupid sign. He's not going to be fooled twice.
actually he's nowhere near your level, Turdfly
Don't worry, I am the "undefeated and undisputed" champion.

BTW, Bibi is going to do more than hold up a stupid sign. He's not going to be fooled twice. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fixed it for you. Here's your sign.

I wonder if the people who did this were part of the mass of Palestinian prisoners freed by the Israelis in exchange for one soldier. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I felt that was an error at the time, and you could be right.
Sad...
Thanks for your effort in participating for the dumbest fucker on the board. I am sure your efforts will be rewarded. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you notice that the girls have not been returned either. So bad for Michelle.
Did you notice that the girls have not been returned either. So bad for Michelle. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"We" are focusing on the "children" from South and Central America now.

Those "girls" can't vote here.
Did you notice that the girls have not been returned either. So bad for Michelle. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMFAO Maybe she will tweet a hashtag for you idiots.
LMFAO Maybe she will tweet a hashtag for you idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Can a HashHag tweet a "hashtag"?