providers true oppinion on bigger men

i would like to know how you ladies truly feel about bigger men and i dont mean cock size i for instance am 6ft 400 lbs i look like i have a big ass beer gut i wear a size 15 sh and a size 15 ring i especially love daty and play and i enjoy gfe as well i would love to find someone who loves to perform bbbj/cim but i can settle without ever getting bbbj/cim as long as i get daty/play/gfe so ladies what are your true thoughts about big men and i apologize if i offend anyone and dont worry you wont offend me thank you for reading sincerely yours bigdade175
I don't think any less of them but will admit I have a harder time accomodating them. I am really petite and have a hard time being able to have a lot of weight on top of me. If you don't mind CG and Doggie the whole time, no problemo. BBBJCIM would be NO problem at all because you are not on top of anyone.

I also think there is a stigma attached to larger people that implies they are less hygiene conscious than the general population. I have heard this a number of times. I am sure you will find many ladies willing to accomodate you regardless of size, as long as you are clean in all areas.

It's a fair question and I admire your humility for posting this. Everyone deserves to be treated like a human being regardless of race, size, or age. Hell I am no 18 yr. old super model myself lol.
It's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
{I have several clients that weigh over 300/400/and one that weighs 500lbs}
I don't see what it should matter babe. For me it is all about the manner of the gentleman. I am itty bitty and have several clients that are on the large side. We have always made things work.
Attitude is the number one factor. I don't decline dates based on race, religon, gender, size - nuthing like that.

Assholes? Them I don't see.
well thank you to all the ladies who responded i appreciate your honesty and i hope to enjoy the company of one if not all sometime in the near future untill then i wish you all happiness and be safe sincerely yours bigdade175 a.k.a kywelg6869