Encounter: Andrea - Hot Sexy Gorgeous Colombian Sweetheart

User ID: -
Date: Aug 2022
Name: Andrea
Phone: 305-498-5685
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lanta/90593651
City: Marietta
State: Georgia
Address: West side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: gifts, convo, LFK, DFK, breast worship (lots), DATYx2, 69, FIV, BBBJ x2, BLS, Ass play, CG, Mish, standing k9, lazy k9, surfboard, cuddling, more hugs, kisses, great app convo, promise to play again soon.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Andrea is a stunning Colombian lady on the outside, but even more beautiful on the inside as you get to know her. She is all natural and oh so soft. Perfectly proportioned figure and she has a natural sensual and loving nature about her. Early 30’s and just hitting her prime in life and is experienced way beyond her years. Beautiful face, perfectly shape figure, bright eyes and smile that lights up a room. English is a second language, but we managed just fine. She is however fluent in the language of love. Total sweetheart, hot sexy babe that you won’t be able to see just once. I admit I have a weak spot for lovely Latina women and Andrea was without question one of my most enjoyable encounters. Andrea travels to a few cities every month or two, so if you see she is in town, jump on the opportunity. You can thank me later.

Non-VIP’s – I saw her one day. Reached out to book another date three days later only to learn she was on her way out of town. I was so disappointed, but she apologized and promised to let me know when she’s returning to ATL. I plan to book an even longer date. If you want 60 min to fly by in a state of bliss, go see Andrea.

VIP's - read on for the ROS details of my blissful encounter with Andrea.
Recommendation: Absolutely, Yes Yes Yes