State: Pennsylvania
Address: Brownsville Road close to South Park
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage and ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black and just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: IMHO she is attractive with nice MM C’s. Nicole is about 5’2” and has a nice body. I would describe her as thinner than athletic build, but not super skinny
Recommendation: Yes
The south hills is just a PITA to get to these days. I met a person in Bethel Park and God damn if it didn't take an hour and fifteen minutes from the east side of town. Just no easy way to get around off of 51 these days. And if it's rush hour, you're fucked.
I wonder if it's the same traffic in both directions? Meaning, if I'm driving North toward PIT... do I encounter the same traffic?
I wonder if it's the same traffic in both directions? Meaning, if I'm driving North toward PIT... do I encounter the same traffic? Originally Posted by handyman76
Depends on the time of day
The closer you get to South Park or bethel, the worse it gets. 51 is ok, but the timing of lights etc is just pure shit. I lived in the south hills for 15 yrs till 2000 and the only improvement was 51 and west Liberty Ave. The rest of it has been in a time capsule of pure shit since then. Just my opinion. And sadly, lots of single women live in ...

You guessed it,
Bethel Park